Small QoL Changes

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

AdreannaDrea

Small QoL Changes

Post by AdreannaDrea » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:57 am

To be honest, most of these are just based on playing in the Devils Table Mansion - but they can be expanded to other mansions/quarters/etc I suspect.
  • House Guards - Give the option to send individual ones away for an hour / stand down so we don't have to murder the poor guys only doing their jobs when we want to use the basement arena. If it's possible to zone that as~ an arena as well, so there's no death penalties when using it, that would be awesome; though I think since it's connected to the whole mansion that might be a zone wide 'fix.'
  • Grant Nobility - On the door sign to the Devil's Table Mansion, I have the option to 'Grant Nobility' to those in my faction; up to four, for some reason. I have no idea what this changes, because nothing within the manor seems to effect it - to that end; could we make it correspond to who can use the butler to open the door / give food / etc, rather than just the owner? All keyholders can access his bank, but it would be useful to allow them to ask him to open the door so we don't have to zoom across the map for guests.
  • On the vein of zooming across the map - the mansion is so large (first world problems) that we have to uncover the map every reset. The Matron currently does a lap each morning. Can we have this one perma uncovered?
  • House Servants / NPC's - can we give the option to choose what NPC we'd like the butler / library imp to skin as on the door? Purely aesthetics; but I know there's some awesome creatures in the sharps homes that might enjoy this love too.
  • Finally - the NPC imp in our library is awesome and sells blank scrolls, would it be possible to add bone wands too, and possibly magical potion bottles?

look...

Currently Playing:
Kethra Stormwind

Previous:
Nadara el Khalyd (Belford)
Alaunthrae Zau'rahel
Kerenza Massalan
Jenna Gaskell
Nathyria Angevin
Kalina 'Storm' Star