Epic dungeons

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Biolab00
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Epic dungeons

Post by Biolab00 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:38 am

I simply felt that Arelith lacks some distinct real epic dungeon that is so difficult that it's impossible for someone to solo and also, with combination aspect of say... the following -

1) something along the FOIG, to open the gate to fight the storm giant boss ( But simply just for the sake of entering the Dungeon only, not fighting the boss ) So that even, entering the place require time investment and proper preparation.
2) Puzzles and Riddles that might require certain class to open the segment of the gate within the Areas of the dungeon half-way which FOIG otherwise, you'll be literally stuck, not able to proceed with the dungeon.
3) Not those simple monsters but something that is a mixture of say, beholders and those mad elves at the edgewater. Those monsters can even clear a weak or unprepared party.
4) Real actual mini-bosses rather than, those that are currently available which is simply a power-up of the creep. For example, if the mini-boss is actually, someone like Mifanito.
5) The end boss is something that isn't truly restricted by SR / AB / AC or Spell immunity. Rather, you need to destroy certain component to make it vulnerable before you can hit it, and it recovers, process continues till it fell. I'm curious if POE boss elements can be a form of inspiration for this kind.

The end reward, i'm not sure but, if such epic dungeon truly exist. It makes it worthwhile why, level 30 need to exists and, it's a real damn challenge.

And maybe, to put a time limit or esle, you will auto fail the dungeon? For certain areas within.

Edit : I understand that Arelith is an RP server but, let's all agree that the playerbase should already be a mixture of players that enjoy dungeoning and storytelling. I'm a player that enjoy both but i'll agree that i lean more towards the dungeoning part. Because exploration is always what makes me love Arelith due to the large world that it is. And that most of my PCs that i built are leaned towards strong against PVE content first and foremost.