Addition of a: -ship abandon Shortcut Command

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Musashi_O1

Addition of a: -ship abandon Shortcut Command

Post by Musashi_O1 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:42 am

Ahoy!

TL;DR, Suggesting that: Much like -ship fishing exists to expedite and simplify a feature, a -ship abandon command be added. Most likely with a "Input Twice" preventative measure like a few other commands already have (notably, -delete_character).

I suggest this as, the Wiki and other players inform me there ~Should~ be a physical location on the deck to click to perform such already, but it seems some ships do not have such (I assume due to having a more cramped layout).

While it is accessible in the -ship command menu already, due to it being a Dialogue - It means ships missing the Jump Overboard clickie cannot allow crew to jump off if engaged in combat.

While the solution could also be to make sure the clickie is present on all ships, this also offers future proofing, and is just honestly more accessible in some cases. I'd love if I get swarmed by Pirates to be able to leap off and take my chances with Umberlee instead, regardless of ship.

Thank-you,
- A Deadman telling Tales