Invisible Blade

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Sacoroth

Invisible Blade

Post by Sacoroth » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:45 pm

1) Would it be possible to add IB to assassin weapons or give more options for IB to select from? Currently trying to make a wild dwarf invisible blade, but due to all craftable +4 tiny weapons being race restricted by race and not going rogue to get UMD, their are no finessable weapons available for the class/race.

2) Make Specialty Weapons feat available without rogue levels, or half the amount. I originally misread the wiki and thought that specialty weapons was available to other classes (Assassin, Harper Scout, Invisible Blade, Shadowdancer and Zhentarim Operative) even without rogue. I understand if it's due to trying to give an incentive to go rogue, but if that's the case I'd suggest the character gets half the benefit (so +1 at 24) if no rogue is present. By the time you have 24 levels invested in these classes, you're most likely a mundane character which are already at a massive disadvantage on Arelith.