Epic Crafting Locations

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Royal Blood

Epic Crafting Locations

Post by Royal Blood » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Hello,

During a discord conversation it was brought up that many areas of the server go unused after writs or leveling in general. My remark was that there aren't many mechanical reasons to be in these areas and if you're looking for RP you're better off loitering around a city hub. My thought on how to make areas more useful was to make mechanical and RP reasons why people would travel to these places.

Arelith has a lot of unique weapons based on racial qualities or specific magic types. The longswords are great examples from Abyssal based blades to devil based and elf based etc.

Instead of having these blades be craftable on a normal forge I suggest the implementation of unique forges or crafting stations specifically for the epic level weapons

So for the Abyssal longsword you would have to enter the abyss and find the forge and begin the blade construction from that forge. It could be a small area with lore and thematic elements that make forging a blade like that more meaningful.

After you start the construction it can be added to from any forge. But the initial start has to occur from the Abyssal forge

I have a few other ideas but I thought this was the most feasible and straight forward to implement if accepted

(( I would love to help design or write for those areas if accepted.))

I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.