Before you post a suggestion, read this!

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Before you post a suggestion, read this!

Post by Mithreas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:18 pm

I'll be (brutally) honest... suggestions that are simply opinions, without even being based on knowing how the system works, are pretty much a waste of my time to read! This is especially true when you're commenting on something that's explicitly been changed on Arelith, where you're basically saying 'I think the devs got it wrong making this change'. That is not a constructive suggestion.

If you haven't taken the time to be sure on how the module currently works, and to think through your suggestion fully and understand why things are the way they are, you probably shouldn't be making it - all you are doing is crowding out the suggestions made by people who /have/ put the work in to produce a reasoned suggestion, and wasting dev time reading them.

I'm going to start a policy of moving suggestion threads to general discussion when they don't meet the above requirement, to keep the suggestion box clean and useful. Please assist by self-moderating prior to posting :)

Also please note that only staff members can reply here. This is not a discussion forum.
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.