Thoughs about a posible new "Good" settlement...

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Thoughs about a posible new "Good" settlement...

Post by The Man of the Moon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:21 am

Marsi wrote:
I've always daydreamed about Minmir becoming a contested kingdom: a number of strongholds or something are littered around the place and whomever comes to own enough of them directly or through vassalage is crowned "king in the north".
This, could be literally AWESOME

But there could also be some of those strongholds in the Dark Spires and in the Crags, all along the north... The remnants of the ancient elvenish and dwarvish realms of the North.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Kuma » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Drake Strongfist wrote:How are cities created? Easy...make a half orc and rp "taking over a space" or even better.....find a bridge that lots of people use and become a huge pain in the butt by making folks "register" to pass through for two weeks and BAM! A permanent addition to the server will be yours and you will be immortalized. But whatever you do....Don't spend RL years working toward something or you wont get noticed.....Oh wait there is another option...roll a epic character under the pretenses that said toon will be immortalized in a self serving way that is disguised as a selfless way.....lol
woops did i accidentally quote this just in case he deletes it

boy howdy i did

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)

Icancatchup

Post by Icancatchup » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Kuma wrote:
Drake Strongfist wrote:How are cities created? Easy...make a half orc and rp "taking over a space" or even better.....find a bridge that lots of people use and become a huge pain in the butt by making folks "register" to pass through for two weeks and BAM! A permanent addition to the server will be yours and you will be immortalized. But whatever you do....Don't spend RL years working toward something or you wont get noticed.....Oh wait there is another option...roll a epic character under the pretenses that said toon will be immortalized in a self serving way that is disguised as a selfless way.....lol

boy howdy i did
I doubt he's going to delete it, seeing as to how he's tottally right. : )

Drake Strongfist

Post by Drake Strongfist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Icancatchup wrote:
Kuma wrote:

boy howdy i did
I doubt he's going to delete it, seeing as to how he's tottally right. : )
This

You shouldn't be butthurt because my opinion is different from yours. There are however, some great suggestions here.

Drake Strongfist

Post by Drake Strongfist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Also for the record I wasn't being passive aggressive I was being aggressively aggressive.

What can I say....Haters gonna hate.

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Kuma » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 pm

"butthurt" is the last thing i'm being at this, actually

i'm revelling in your inevitable punishment

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by LittleWeasel » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:09 pm

As an answer to the OP:

In the past it's been discussed and shot down. No more new settlements will be added anytime soon, if ever.
No settlement is designed to be either good, evil, or neutral. That is entirely in the hand of the players.

Benwick (as stated numerous times afore) is not coming back either.

Since all answers now are questioned, and all clarities removed, I'll lock that thread before the love spreads further. I just can't stand all that loving, and caring and fluff and joy that's being doled out. It's way too pink for me...
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*