Where are you sweet concepts?

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Manabi

Re: Where are you sweet concepts?

Post by Manabi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

The Wizards are a dying. More RP for me though! Though people often ask me to perform rituals for things I've never heard of :\
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.

Drake Strongfist

Post by Drake Strongfist » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:There have been a bit of a lack of them. However, that does not stop me from being the crazed, overweight runebinder of Brog! ..Yes, I'm actually a wizard.
This.

Also at the risk of getting into shameless plug land here. If you are actively seeking any of these things and you have a reason IG to RP with the Ironsorn Clan feel free to come put your concerns at ease. We have all of these things and funnily enough. NO weavemasters, NO favored souls, No true flames and NO warlocks.

We also have a "master" in almost all of the trades, those we don't yet have a "master" in we have young ones who only lack the levels to be such. Believe it or not we even have a master carpenter. Though unlike the elves, we don't call her a tree miner (much, she's kinda scary).

Oh one other thing....our bards aren't bards. We call them Heralds. They can sing and take time to study lore, we just have more respect for our Heralds then we do your banjomancers. ;)

Tashalar

Post by Tashalar » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Baron Saturday wrote:Now that Garth Nix's "Clariel" is out, I've been playing around with a bard/something undead hunter concept. Because let's face it, the Abhorsen is awesome.
YES. Yes!

Excited to see an Abhorsen-style hunter...
#2: Archmage Swift's Spellduel Rules
#3: "But I'm An Abjurer, I Can't Conjure!"
#4: This Spellbook Is Fire
#5: Think For Once, Archmage Amana
#6: Cor, What A Stunner
#8: Sigermane Special
#9: What Is This, Cordor In The Fifties?

vaclavc

Post by vaclavc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Of four characters I have played on Arelith, three were/are dedicated (i.e. built for the Lasting inspiration) bards. Bards are awesome.
-V-
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.