UK Arelithians - 2.8 Hours Later

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Tashalar

UK Arelithians - 2.8 Hours Later

Post by Tashalar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Yet another thing I thought those of us across the UK would appreciate -

2.8 Hours Later is back!
Are you ready to come face to face with your own extinction? Understand that at every moment you are being hunted; by zombies, by police, by warlords. The last children on earth need your help, will you save them?

Starting from your resistance movement Asylum, you are issued with a map and the address of the first location you must reach, somewhere deep in an infected slum. Each location will immerse you further into the world of 2.8 Hours Later, where nothing is quite as it seems, as the murky world of police and criminality blurs into a den of iniquity.

As you journey further into the game you uncover clues to the location of the mysterious children. Once found, you must escape out of the slum, protecting your precious cargo…

If you are infected you are transformed into one of the zombie horde. Asylum is a place of refuge for the infected and non-infected alike, where both can live in harmony and get down at the Zombie Disco - THE party at the end of the world.
This year they're running in Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, Gateshead, Glasgow, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, and Bristol, March through to September (I believe two more locations are yet to be announced) and you can volunteer to be a Zombie for one night to get a free ticket to play.
#2: Archmage Swift's Spellduel Rules
#3: "But I'm An Abjurer, I Can't Conjure!"
#4: This Spellbook Is Fire
#5: Think For Once, Archmage Amana
#6: Cor, What A Stunner
#8: Sigermane Special
#9: What Is This, Cordor In The Fifties?