Character's Appearance

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

sarithia

Re: Character's Appearance

Post by sarithia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Nhil. Always kind of pictured Alexis Bledel except with stupidly pale skin and green eyes. Has the innocent face!
Attachments
nhil.jpg
nhil.jpg (6.93 KiB) Viewed 16310 times

Greivern Elisbrinn [Active]
Yaen Oakenshade [We'll see]
Anakhsun Emeratu [Shelved]
Jihael [Dead]
Nhil [Inactive]

Stath

Post by Stath » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:57 am

This is literally what happens
Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

LostAndFound

Post by LostAndFound » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Not quite him, but resembles Cien more than anything else I found.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:17 pm

still stuck on yoki...

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Mofference

Post by Mofference » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 am

Davit Heth.
matron xun'viir; tear down this wall

Katze

Post by Katze » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Whatever action one takes IG, con be explained by something logical.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Milk And Honey

Post by Milk And Honey » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 am

Ljudia.
Before the sound, there is silence. And there will be silence once the final echo has died.
Do not settle for a sound.
Create a song, an opus, your own melody.
Write and make it so that it is heard, to resonate, even when the last tone has faded.

Maragaram

Post by Maragaram » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:21 pm

I just found this picture and it's so absolutely perfect, so of course I have to post it.

Lyra Heartwood

And now I'm gonna gush about it a little. Seriously, I just love this picture for Lyra. The stance like she's walking away but looking back, the facial expression that could turn into either a smile or tears, the way her hair covers the right part of face where the scar is, the way she looks kind of "earthy," and especially the fact that the arrow quiver is hung from her belt, not on her back (I love the quiver backpack model in NWN, but it just doesn't work for the way I envision her gear set-up). The outfit looks nothing like her current clothing, but that is easily fixed. Besides, it has been confirmed numerous times that she looks good in orange. The only one real problem with this picture is that the eyes aren't bright green, but you can barely see them anyway, so who cares!

This probably better represents the way she looks in autumn or winter. Because in the summer, that shirt would totally be a chest window (although I suppose you can't really tell from this angle anyway...). Lyra likes to keep it classy during the warmer part of the year.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Maragaram wrote:I just found this picture and it's so absolutely perfect, so of course I have to post it.

Lyra Heartwood

And now I'm gonna gush about it a little. Seriously, I just love this picture for Lyra. The stance like she's walking away but looking back, the facial expression that could turn into either a smile or tears, the way her hair covers the right part of face where the scar is, the way she looks kind of "earthy," and especially the fact that the arrow quiver is hung from her belt, not on her back (I love the quiver backpack model in NWN, but it just doesn't work for the way I envision her gear set-up). The outfit looks nothing like her current clothing, but that is easily fixed. Besides, it has been confirmed numerous times that she looks good in orange. The only one real problem with this picture is that the eyes aren't bright green, but you can barely see them anyway, so who cares!

This probably better represents the way she looks in autumn or winter. Because in the summer, that shirt would totally be a chest window (although I suppose you can't really tell from this angle anyway...). Lyra likes to keep it classy during the warmer part of the year.
You could turn it into a NWN portrait and ask a DM to port you into the starting creation area so you could load on Lyra that portrait.

The good thing is that you will feel cool looking the picture of your own character...

The bad thing is that for the whole rest, they will only see the defailt picture (that brown-shady of a hooded woman, that anyway seems cool to me)

I like the picture too, is just awesome ;)
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Rattus_norvegicus99
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Rattus_norvegicus99 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Also love the portrait, especially seeing a woman who isn't ultra skinny.
John 3:16

Skype Arelith.rat

Maragaram

Post by Maragaram » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 am

Rattus_norvegicus99 wrote:Also love the portrait, especially seeing a woman who isn't ultra skinny.
Thank you for reminding me of yet another reason I love this picture simply as a work of art that stands on its own. I kind of hate the body type options in NWN, for both male and female sexed characters. There needs to be some kind of middle-ground option... Or just more options in general. But if I could, Lyra would totally have this body-type in game. *sighs*

Also, skirts. We neeeeeed skirts on Arelith. I'm sick of only having the options of pants, full-length dresses/robes, or loincloths. I want something that gives a full range of movement without showing my character's butt or covering their feet. I want skirts! I'll even settle for a gosh-darned tunic! Or even just a coat that doesn't reach all the way to the ground! The closest thing we've got is a black-smith's apron, and that only covers the front! Aaaaaaaargh.

Rant over. :P

RED GANOT
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by RED GANOT » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:10 am

We need kilts more than we need sissy wee girl-skirts.

Found this from a thing about metal-heads and their cats, and thought of Princess Ossie.

When my brood and I soar on wings of fire, and wreak our scourge over Caer Callidyrr; your kith will fall and your kin will too- then what will all of Moonshae do?

Bimbobasher

Post by Bimbobasher » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:19 am

Ooo I wanna play

This is my cigar smoking Orog from the UD

Mah Skirge

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:25 am

Hot. *Layla starts hanging in the UD more often*
Layla Rashmi: Fighting off alien monsters and sleeping with Amazon Moon Maidens... FOR SCIENCE!

daemonshadow

Post by daemonshadow » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Maragaram wrote:
Rattus_norvegicus99 wrote:Also love the portrait, especially seeing a woman who isn't ultra skinny.
Thank you for reminding me of yet another reason I love this picture simply as a work of art that stands on its own. I kind of hate the body type options in NWN, for both male and female sexed characters. There needs to be some kind of middle-ground option... Or just more options in general. But if I could, Lyra would totally have this body-type in game. *sighs*

Also, skirts. We neeeeeed skirts on Arelith. I'm sick of only having the options of pants, full-length dresses/robes, or loincloths. I want something that gives a full range of movement without showing my character's butt or covering their feet. I want skirts! I'll even settle for a gosh-darned tunic! Or even just a coat that doesn't reach all the way to the ground! The closest thing we've got is a black-smith's apron, and that only covers the front! Aaaaaaaargh.

Rant over. :P

Send me the picture. I"ll make it into a portrait for you, then you can see about getting it into Kregor's pack and getting a portrait change ingame.

That will surely cheer you up.
I don't know about you, between and bicycles make me want to do natural things.

Mofference

Post by Mofference » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:43 am

matron xun'viir; tear down this wall

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Bimbobasher wrote:Ooo I wanna play

Mah Skirge

Does she use those boobs as +3 clubs vs males?
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

Katze

Post by Katze » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:22 am

Kalimere wrote:
Bimbobasher wrote:Ooo I wanna play

Mah Skirge

Does she use those boobs as +3 clubs vs males?
They must be an item that takes up half of her weight in her inventory.
Whatever action one takes IG, con be explained by something logical.

ArcanaFTW

Post by ArcanaFTW » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Dear Morvenna, and her suspicious little friend is a mix between these two photos. The first for clothing and the second for face and hair.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:02 am

Rugnar wrote:I have decided that Annabelle looks like Amelia Pond in a lot of ways...green eyes and wavy hair, just substitute the red hair for more of a dirty blonde, like when she's a kid in the Doctor Who series.

I need a date with Annabelle... hmmm... :oops:
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:14 pm

buster might object to that ;)

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Those who've seen Layla out of the signature white coat and in her black dress might recognize this:

IRL: Mourning Dress of Empress Maria Feodorovna (1880s). The Hermitage Museum.
Layla Rashmi: Fighting off alien monsters and sleeping with Amazon Moon Maidens... FOR SCIENCE!

aaa3

Post by aaa3 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:12 pm

How could have look our drow twins many tens years ago...author of picture Shabazik (deviantart artist).

Urch

Post by Urch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:52 am

Mugwort the goblin hunter/rothe farmer.
For only $1 a day you can sponsor someone with chronic altitis.

Another day, another Doug.