*waves quietly* Old player... Old problems, New Divergence

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DeamonHeart

*waves quietly* Old player... Old problems, New Divergence

Post by DeamonHeart » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:09 am

First off , I Love arelith, it is entertaining , it is fun.. it is complex, it is a challenge.
Secondly, I love the staff---- Most times... (just because and you'll understand later)
Lastly.. Over the years.. I have become less and less a People person, and sadly due to this covid crap, I have fallen deeper into the -ANTI PEOPLE ZONE- (kinda like Twilight zone but more realistic)

Now.. This has affected a lot of games that I play.. because I -wont- even attempt to talk to other people because I am -already auto ignoring them-

(Crux ) - I Loath this , I hate this, I dislike this.. I need your help... Be annoying... Be funny .. be tongue in check smartassery.. (yes I know its not a word)

The staff have been -exceptionally helpful. I love them all to death ( even the new ones I haven't meet before) , The other players I have had the Luxury of Playing with thank you..

If you play EVEN IN a NOT STANDARD time zone, and run across someone by themselves.. {Pause} Include them, Complement their character , their characters beard.. Or boobs. (yes I am being snarky sorry not sorry)_ But engage them, you MIOGHT be surprised as to what they can do and WILL do for you, as both a character and a player... ...

This in the end helps fight -the anti people problem- .. and helps re-establish INTERPERSONAL Communication .. to those who play games (like myself) to escape and try to have fun..

thank you for coming to my ted talk.. (snerks)

Dreams

Re: *waves quietly* Old player... Old problems, New Divergence

Post by Dreams » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:11 am

TLDR: RP with people?

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.

DeamonHeart

Post by DeamonHeart » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:13 am

Yes.. I do.. -and get ignored- , After the first, second and even third attempt... It is disheartening

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Kuma » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 am

"compliment people's tits to help spur roleplay" is not the take i expected from the forums today

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)

DeamonHeart

Post by DeamonHeart » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:31 am

Kuma wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 am
"compliment people's tits to help spur roleplay" is not the take i expected from the forums today
Kuma I love you.. .You totally took the ONE thing that was meant for tongue in check .. and ran with it... *snerk*s

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:03 am

While this thread has a purpose of promoting roleplay, it’s written in a way that people will only pick up particular odd phrasing and turn the commentary inappropriate.

People roleplay. Just remember to acknowledge or engage them if your character will. And do so appropriately - not in some examples listed in the first post.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.