I'm Reporting You!!!

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

chops1916

Re: I'm Reporting You!!!

Post by chops1916 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Maybe antagonists should only be played by DM's and during DM events. Wipe out the problem entirely. If people can't handle their fictional character getting a beat down, they should play stardew valley or something instead.

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Tue May 04, 2021 3:24 pm

chops1916 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:19 pm
Maybe antagonists should only be played by DM's and during DM events. Wipe out the problem entirely. If people can't handle their fictional character getting a beat down, they should play stardew valley or something instead.
Aw heck yis. Stardew!!!

chops1916

Post by chops1916 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:30 pm

Grow them turnips! (Never played it haha)

Watchful Glare

Post by Watchful Glare » Tue May 04, 2021 4:57 pm

DangerDolphin wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:27 pm
I think one issue with PvP is that everyone thinks they are the protagonist in their own head. To your paladin, a warlock you kill is just a speedbump along the road that you can brag about defeating back in the tavern. But to the one that dies, they have to face roleplaying that somehow - and it's kind of immersion breaking roleplaying the respawn.

The biggest deal to me is after the PvP. I think generally most PvP breaks out for a legitimate reason that makes sense to their characters. But afterwards I think a lot of people react badly and assume the worst about it. People are led to wonder if they do just exist as a speedbump or entertainment to the other character - and how do you roleplay that death respectfully? Do you stay out of their way for a few weeks so you can both RP the effects of the death? And if they see you again is there going to be more PK and respawning? There's a whole lot of awkward questions and awkward roleplay around PKing.

I think most of this can be solved with communication, and willingness on the part of the victor to not killbash them and kick their body out of the way like some NPC boss, but work with them to construct a story out of it. To say that the loser was 'left for dead' in the desert/wilds/mountains but they were never sure of the kill because orcs interfered. Or that they took them prisoner but they escaped on the way back to town. And that kind of reaching out from the winner to help the losing character continue their story in an immersive way is what builds trust and really helps soothe the loss. To make them feel like they're playing with you, not against you. They may reciprocate later, or tell their friends how awesome you were, leading to better interactions in future.

But right now, I think that the standard procedure for the victor is to killbash and keep all lines of communication closed. Which is immensely sad for a roleplay server. I mean, it's technically not against the rules, but I do have to wonder if people think about why those rules exist instead of blindly following the letter of them to avoid being punished.
Thank you again for putting these thoughts into words; it does worry me when I see people write responses that are, in spirit "Hey I am in this for me, and to have fun myself, it's not in my interests to make it fun for you, that's your problem."

What I think some don't understand when it comes to these sort of problems is that death in Arelith is pointless from a mechanical point of view. You are not achieving anything. Your character can never "triumph" above another or get his way by killing them. If they want to respawn they will respawn and if they want to get back at it they will get back at it. I have seen it multiple times now when a PvP hungry faction clashes with another, and it doesn't matter how many times they are killed they'll just respawn, not talk about it in any meaningful way that changes their behavior or character, and get right back to killing each other. It's inconsecuential. And the only thing that usually comes out of this is some sort of bragging rights to say you "killed X" and expect that to mean something, even though your own character was killed a number of times and it really wasn't anything other than annoyance because of reasons (You were ganked, you weren't warded, they pulled a trick, they got lucky) but when you inflict it on others then it has to be meaningful. But it never really does get any more meaningful than that.

The only actual substantial victories, defeats, changes, or developments happen with consent and you can't brute-force your way around that. And that can only be achieved by characters that have a fear of death, that have goals, that are open to negotiation, and that can be subject to change. It's all too common for me to find characters who prefer death to inconvenience, whose only way of negotiating is either for their enemies to accept total capitulation under threat of death, or attempts to kill them. Attempts to kill which are ultimately worthless because they don't achieve anything, because characters don't stay dead and you're contributing nothing to whatever story they have going, and those deaths feel completely random by comparison and out of tune.

To treat others as speedbumps along the road is what leads to it, and the refusal to acknowledge any other fun other than your own is what lies at the bottom of it; but at that point it's not even proper fun, it's more like satisfaction. It doesn't mean you have to bend five different ways every time and never engage in PvP or conflict, or ask for consent before you engage in a situation that could pass for approvable in PvP, or act absolutely contrary to a given situation. It means you have to be responsible with it if you want it to mean anything in the long run. If you're ready to get your character killed in the attempt to kill someone because that will somehow prove something or end the conflict, and your character loses and die, and then you decide "Alright that one didn't count" and get right back at it in another way, you are perpetuating such, albeit perhaps unknowingly.

It's also not fun if me and the boys roll a ganksquad and our only terms of negotiation are total capitulation from our enemies (implied death) or death (by gank), no in-between.

There's a difference between being thoughtful or considerate but not a pushover, and simply not caring. And it shows, every time.

That could be fun for us, sure, and I could say "Hey I'm in this for myself, and my interests, it's within the rules. I don't have to give a damn about anything else so long as it's not a rules breach, so I don't really care." but perhaps it comes down to the kind of person one is , the views each one has, or the type of environment they enjoy. There's no regulating that.

There's a balance to be had. I feel that Arelith's death system is also hard to justify sometimes, specially when people walk around the place they died and there's their corpse still here or they are presented with their own head, it erodes immersion and it's hard to justify IC. And I've never seen it done for profound reasons, or anything else than a bragging right, a taunt, or an ego stroke.

Ultimately in Arelith if you care about story (in a lasting or meaningful way) you care about the impact your character has in the storylines of those they interact with. This will make sense to you if that is of interest to you. If you want a victory or a change that has impact and truly lasts, or if you care about results at all, you know it has to be achieved through means other than just killing. You make that interesting for the writer. If antagonists you run into are seen as speedbumps on the road that you have no interest in engaging with, nor care about who they are or what they write, it will feel like needless problems and you are more likely to dunk on them without a second thought and often times it leads to these kinds of disappointment.

Addendum: As a victor, not rubbing salt in the wound would also help ease into it. Easier for anyone to accept a meaningful loss when doing so is not a door to constant humiliation and unending ridicule, and can be taken gracefully. If my terms of victory are my character mocking and humiliating another, stripping them of respect or gravitas, what about them conceding would be appealing to the writer or the story they have?
Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.

Anomandaris

Post by Anomandaris » Tue May 04, 2021 5:24 pm

It’s called bleed, and many ppl suffer from it at one point or another. You’re no longer playing a character but personally invested.

No tells is cool but you are not allowed to res for capture rp without ooc consent, so there goes that whole avenue of rp just for starters.

I think ooc coordination of how things are gonna to is a a mix between:
1) useful for complicated ideas that skirt what is mechanically, actually possible to do to a cool effect
2) sometimes necessary because people get cranky and if you don’t know them it helps manage ooc reactions to difficult situations by being extra careful and sensitive

Otherwise it shouldn’t be necessary and you should just have to follow the rules to be safe.

The reality is rule enforcement is subjective and squeaky wheels do get the grease. We’ve got a report happy culture for small things or just as a general reaction, to the extent that it’s become an actual extension of pvp tactics now. I’ve seen it and heard it often. Oh they killed me and did xyz, they must of meta gamed I’m gonna report them. Maybe they’ll get banned or whatever...

It sometimes appears like people want to extend the conflict to ooc repercussions instead of taking it on the chin. IMO should be used for informing the team of “meaningful” rule breaks, not to weaponize them against your opponent for every little thing.

I’ve attacked without hostile before... accident. Rule break? Yes. Reportable sure? Should we really be harping on every little thing we do if their minor mistakes? Would I report someone for that, absolutely not. It’s not a big deal people make mistakes and it’s kind of a salty thing to do unless you actually think it was malicious or purposefully exploitative.

Curve

Post by Curve » Tue May 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Watchful Glare wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:57 pm
Thank you again for putting these thoughts into words; it does worry me when I see people write responses that are, in spirit "Hey I am in this for me, and to have fun myself, it's not in my interests to make it fun for you, that's your problem."
It is hard thing to reconcile just how far Arelith takes the idea of catering to many different styles of role-play. I have had a very hard time with this in the past. I have my quirks and things that bother me deeply when I see them played out on the server. But, at the end of the day this style of leadership, or guidance has served Arelith well. We have the six rules and those are what we live by. Within those rules there is wiggle room for the DMs to handle whatever toxic thing is going on. What we, as players, should really try to do is chill on being so judgmental of other player's style. As much as we can agree on general concepts like 'story is good', 'assuming best intentions is good', and 'being ooc kind is good' we have to understand that everyone has a different opinion on what that means. Some people like to communicate over everything, some people like to arrange things ooc, some people like to keep it ic. Because someone does not share your style does not mean they are terrible, selfish role-players or toxic pvp-hounds. Because someone does not want to discuss conflict ooc, or get ooc permission for hostilities does not mean they only care about their fun. It is a different style. That's it.

When we come to forum posts like these all we can do is share our experience and what works best for us. I am not going to sit here and stroke my own ego about what fun I have made for others, but I can say without tooting my own horn that I care about the fun of others, I want everyone to have fun. I am just unwilling to spend my precious game time discussing ooc anything I don't have to. That ruins my experience. So if I kill someone I will send them a tell asking "Interested in more RP?" If I want to kidnap or raise someone I will do similar. I think that some players get the idea that the only way to be kind and a good player is to do the things I dislike. It's not. There are many ways to skin a cat. I like this one.

Waldo52

Post by Waldo52 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:13 pm

I'm surprised that this thread garnered so much attention and generated so much discussion.

I'm just going to clarify a few things and respond to some of the views expressed here:

Some you seem to think that tells before engagement are a bad thing, and I half agree with you. I'm very against the idea of this game being a safe space where your protagonist Garry Sue never dies, or where violence is something that only happens to goblins and evil players. Someone brought up the importance of consent, and I wholeheartedly disagree unless you're dealing with something like slavery or sexy elven fun times (and the latter is banned outright anyway). The server often has a spirit of Darwinism or "whatever happens happens" as long as the rules are followed, which can be a lot of fun. However, within this framework I do see room for agreeableness and acting thoughtfully towards others. I play it by ear.

That said, there are two possible reasons why I'll send a tell:

The first is a genuine concern that the other player is enjoying himself and a desire not to ruin his or her session. This is done purely as a courtesy, because I'm feeling warm and fuzzy towards my fellow players. If we're both following the rules and things don't go your way I'm of the opinion that I have no obligation to assuage your hurt feelies. But I want people to enjoy my villain , to see him as part of the world and a challenge to be overcome rather than just hating my presence.

The second has to deal with the rules of engagement. All PVP must have an in character justification and being chaotic evil is not considered a valid justification. Most times this rule is pretty easy and straightforward, but there are some gray areas and differences in interpretation. I don't do things on this character to be a pointless murder hobo as he has goals and an overarching plot, but his level of evil is such that in his darker moments I prefer to air on the side of caution and make sure the PVP is acceptable. While I don't run up to random characters and start stabbing without any context and I obey the rules it's much easier to bend the narrative against the surviving evil player because everyone knows that paladins and neutral commoners don't typically run around committing egregious PVP actions but you could be forgiven for thinking that characters who look like mine might.

EDIT:

Someone mentioned how pvp can feel pointless on Arelith due to the lack of anything happing other than players dying and getting back up. I'd like to address that point. There was recently a raid against Sencliff which led to a destroyed portal, making travel harder for pirates. I think it's a good thing when raids against cities and towns have real practical repercussions. Encouraging this sort of larger scale cooperative map altering PVP could be a great way of finding meaning in player versus player interactions.

xanrael

Post by xanrael » Wed May 05, 2021 3:42 am

Watchful Glare wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:57 pm
What I think some don't understand when it comes to these sort of problems is that death in Arelith is pointless from a mechanical point of view. You are not achieving anything. Your character can never "triumph" above another or get his way by killing them. If they want to respawn they will respawn and if they want to get back at it they will get back at it. I have seen it multiple times now when a PvP hungry faction clashes with another, and it doesn't matter how many times they are killed they'll just respawn, not talk about it in any meaningful way that changes their behavior or character, and get right back to killing each other. It's inconsecuential. And the only thing that usually comes out of this is some sort of bragging rights to say you "killed X" and expect that to mean something, even though your own character was killed a number of times and it really wasn't anything other than annoyance because of reasons (You were ganked, you weren't warded, they pulled a trick, they got lucky) but when you inflict it on others then it has to be meaningful. But it never really does get any more meaningful than that.
Agree with what you said.

At the end of the day it's a game of morale. You either make the opponent feel so OOC awful they quit or you make them feel that it is a great place for their story to end. The first is easier to do but will have repercussions potentially including a less than happy chat with a DM.

The other involves you having respect for the "opponent's" character, knowing their motivations, making an educated guess what sort of situation/death could make them say "that was a satisfying conclusion". And there are some people who would never accept it. That said I think there are a decent amount that would be happy with a B movie level of effort put in. Out of the 5 times I've attempted it on Arelith 2 have worked, no OOC communication ahead of time either. I've seen others mention it on Discord with stuff like "we had this epic cat and mouse going and then [x event], after that I thought it was a good time to roll" etc, it may have not even been an intentional thing but just an organic ending.

You sacrifice your time and effort to put them in the "main spotlight" in a way that they will find interesting, you actually kill their PC in a way that can give some closure, and then hope you make it a death that sticks. I think it can help to add a silver lining to that death as well RP wise. And if someone goes through the effort to do the same for you hopefully you accept it too, I've rolled several characters when the other side put in some effort for solid RP.

My thought process is given Arelith death rules, you have to entice the other player to want to end their character and start anew.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Wed May 05, 2021 9:58 am

What I love in this thread is how I pretty much agree with almost every post put here. I think a lot of us are basicaly on the same page. Though of course, we all get it wrong sometimes.

The only thing I'd like to add to the last post is:

`
At the end of the day it's a game of morale. You either make the opponent feel so OOC awful they quit or you make them feel that it is a great place for their story to end. The first is easier to do but will have repercussions potentially including a less than happy chat with a DM.`
Honestly the downside is (or should be) more than the risk of upsetting Dms. Firstly... and I admit I may be being terribly nieve about this - I believe most people want to make other folk happy, or at least not to upset them. It's just not a nice thing to do to upset your fellow players.
Secondly you have to ask what sort of reputation you want In Game. What your 'victory' actually means.
If your the first sort of player - who makes opponents oocly upset - you'll be someone who people avoid, who people complain about and - ultimatly - who people forget. The best you can hope for is to be in a group and known as 'The XXX' and spoken of as 'Oh gosh yeah, those bunch of griefers.'
If you're the second then you've got a chance of actually being remembered and spoken of in the histories of arelith. Vance. Vippin. Ayin Mesmer, Haston. Katar Black. So on and so forth - these were villains who made story, who people wanted to go against because they knew that the roleplay would be great! These names are still occasionally spoken and recited and they didn't get so because they were awsome at PvP (Some were skilled sure, but that wasn't the whole of it) But because they made great game for those around them, because people WANTED to go against them, wanted to both bend to their stories and knew that they would bend their stories to them.

EDIT: This is especialy difficult when trying to inspire fear/respect in people, which I think is a trap many antagonists fall under. Getting people to rp fear/respect is actually pretty hard, and often only really happens when people are willing to do so anyway.
You can get people to avoid you certainly, or to grudgingly go along with you - but often I think if you try and force people to 'fear' you purely via pvp, you're more likely to g et the opposite. Because people will know that giving you the rp you want is an award for your actions, and - if they're upset with your actions - they wont' want to give you that award.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Haroshia
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Haroshia » Wed May 12, 2021 1:44 pm

The GrumpyCat wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:58 am
What I love in this thread is how I pretty much agree with almost every post put here. I think a lot of us are basicaly on the same page. Though of course, we all get it wrong sometimes.

The only thing I'd like to add to the last post is:

`
At the end of the day it's a game of morale. You either make the opponent feel so OOC awful they quit or you make them feel that it is a great place for their story to end. The first is easier to do but will have repercussions potentially including a less than happy chat with a DM.`
Honestly the downside is (or should be) more than the risk of upsetting Dms. Firstly... and I admit I may be being terribly nieve about this - I believe most people want to make other folk happy, or at least not to upset them. It's just not a nice thing to do to upset your fellow players.
Secondly you have to ask what sort of reputation you want In Game. What your 'victory' actually means.
If your the first sort of player - who makes opponents oocly upset - you'll be someone who people avoid, who people complain about and - ultimatly - who people forget. The best you can hope for is to be in a group and known as 'The XXX' and spoken of as 'Oh gosh yeah, those bunch of griefers.'
If you're the second then you've got a chance of actually being remembered and spoken of in the histories of arelith. Vance. Vippin. Ayin Mesmer, Haston. Katar Black. So on and so forth - these were villains who made story, who people wanted to go against because they knew that the roleplay would be great! These names are still occasionally spoken and recited and they didn't get so because they were awsome at PvP (Some were skilled sure, but that wasn't the whole of it) But because they made great game for those around them, because people WANTED to go against them, wanted to both bend to their stories and knew that they would bend their stories to them.

EDIT: This is especialy difficult when trying to inspire fear/respect in people, which I think is a trap many antagonists fall under. Getting people to rp fear/respect is actually pretty hard, and often only really happens when people are willing to do so anyway.
You can get people to avoid you certainly, or to grudgingly go along with you - but often I think if you try and force people to 'fear' you purely via pvp, you're more likely to g et the opposite. Because people will know that giving you the rp you want is an award for your actions, and - if they're upset with your actions - they wont' want to give you that award.
I think this hit the nail on the head but hit a point it also maybe didn't want to hit. There's basically two camps for how people want to handle antagonists from an OOC perspective. For the purposes of this I mean Antagonists from the characters PoV by the way, so if you are an UDer it would be like, surface characters.

Camp 1 - Wants to engage them in RP with back and forth, hopefully resulting in some storytelling and character development for both sides over the life of both characters.

Camp 2 - Wants them to go away.

Both these camps disagree strongly with each other's approaches, and in my opinion in many cases camp 2 has more support by the setting. Given the policies that certain evil folks are irredeemable and will never be accepted, it sends a message that if they are seen outside of the place where they ARE accepted they should be made to go away. Add to this years of IC precedent dealing with things that AREN'T part of that policy (warlocks, necromancers, for some reason not hexblades) and you get people just jumping straight to PvP because it feels like what the setting WANTS you to do. Add to that antagonists that consistently take advantage of people who want to be in Camp 1 by using the folks in Camp 2 against them, and you wind up with a situation where the solution to antagonism is hit it and hope it gets griefed into going away, then call it a victory.

I've tried playing in both camps to see what felt more natural and better, and I will say in the current culture Camp 2 is FAR more accepted by the player base at large. Being part of Camp 1 is a good way to get your character ostracized, isolated, and generally make your only RP options the antagonists you are engaging with. If you're in Camp 2 you will have no shortage of people praising your character. I'm not sure how you can fix a culture like this given how the server is set up, but right now people in Camp 1 are the exception, not the rule.
Tove Auburnridge

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Wed May 12, 2021 5:41 pm

One time I spoke to someone in tells after they clearly broke a rule. I really tired to be nice and explain the rules to them, assuming they are new because of the sort of rule that was broken. They responded "Nope, and people here do it all the time" which was a fat lie. At that point I sort of 'lost it' and typed something like "alright I guess I'll just let a DM explain it better to you" which is sorely regret typing. As said above by multiple people, there's no value in telling someone you're reporting them. It just adds to the tension and gives them time to prepare manipulative arguments for later.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too

LIAR LIAR

Post by LIAR LIAR » Wed May 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Party in the forest at midnight wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:16 pm
On another server I played, people would coach each other on how to report players for maximum effect. And while that is sort of weird in hindsight, the advice is actually good and if everyone followed it, would make OOC interactions a lot more peaceful. Even if that peace was just because people wanted to try and weaponize anger.

1- Maintain the higher ground. If someone's being rude to you, don't be rude back. If both of you are trash-talking each other, you both look bad. If they start trash talking you, and you do not trash talk back, only they look bad.

2 - Ask them to please stop sending angry tells. If they persist, it is now harassment. Arelith has -notells so you can get around it that way, but, if people find other ways to circumvent -notells like contacting you on discord or using the talk channel, report it.

3 - Disengage. Do not reply. If they keep sending messages without you replying, it shows they are being a problem. This means don't send replies like "reported." It means don't get the last word in. Just let it drop.
This.

Ive been in interactions on Arelith where after being threatened with a report for PvP, I just kind of apologized that the roleplay had to go in that direction and that they had a bad time, then moved on while I was spammed tells. Whether they reported me or not, I don't know, because it definitely didn't pan out after they sent me a bunch of insults.

stoneheart-

Post by stoneheart- » Wed May 12, 2021 6:54 pm

AstralUniverse wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:41 pm
At that point I sort of 'lost it' and typed something like "alright I guess I'll just let a DM explain it better to you" which is sorely regret typing. As said above by multiple people, there's no value in telling someone you're reporting them. It just adds to the tension and gives them time to prepare manipulative arguments for later.
I don't really have anything to add but really sympathize with you here. We are all human beings and we lose our tempers (or might make the mistake of playing drunk. whoops.) and say things we regret. The best thing to do in this situation is apologize for your lapse in decorum and let it go. Even if they don't accept or act rude to you, you'll feel better!

Nymann

Post by Nymann » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:50 pm

Primary issue with evil on Arelith to my experience is that a few rotten apples of evil players, have created this aura of negativity around everyone who plays evil.

Secondary but very close to primary issue is that so few on Arelith work by the principle that you are RPing in someone elses story, instead of being in the center of your own. Therefor they refused to lose and deem it wrong if they do (how can the story villain or hero die just like that????)

Most good RP sparks when you give others room, and RP in their stories it´s a give or take. Sadly evil RP has become such a "I kill bash you thing", due to a lot of bad apples.
Unless you are a famous "Evil rper" such as Vance Gravelle was, very few people would change their view upon you and judge you as a one liner pvper.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Nymann wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:50 pm
Primary issue with evil on Arelith to my experience is that a few rotten apples of evil players, have created this aura of negativity around everyone who plays evil.

Secondary but very close to primary issue is that so few on Arelith work by the principle that you are RPing in someone elses story, instead of being in the center of your own. Therefor they refused to lose and deem it wrong if they do (how can the story villain or hero die just like that????)

Most good RP sparks when you give others room, and RP in their stories it´s a give or take. Sadly evil RP has become such a "I kill bash you thing", due to a lot of bad apples.
Unless you are a famous "Evil rper" such as Vance Gravelle was, very few people would change their view upon you and judge you as a one liner pvper.
Well said and on point.

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:52 pm

Why the hell did this atrocious thread get resurrected? Report and move on.

Waldo52

Post by Waldo52 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:32 pm

Ork wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:52 pm

+1

The thread is bad and the OP is a complete moron.

Airport Proximity Jesus

Post by Airport Proximity Jesus » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:02 am

That's... incredibly negative? Most people in the thread dont seem to feel that way?
8-) Cool kids wear shades during the endless night 8-)

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:11 am

Waldo52 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:32 pm
Ork wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:52 pm

+1

The thread is bad and the OP is a complete moron.
Agreed. I really think he needs to take a step back and realize that when people say "I'm reporting you", what they're really saying is "I love you man, that was dope. Where do we go next from here?! Can't wait to see what happens!"

Miskol
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Miskol » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:06 am

I think anything worth being said on the topic has already been said. Locking topic.