Anyone interested in gathering for an online RPG - Forgotten Realms [3.5e] through discord?

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

legionetrangere

Anyone interested in gathering for an online RPG - Forgotten Realms [3.5e] through discord?

Post by legionetrangere » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:52 am

Pretty much that.
I've been to reddit and roll20 but that kind didn't work out as expected.

Thought that maybe asking to an already die-hard RP community would prove a better option than going full random.

I'm a player myself, not DM. And also not very into anything past 3.5e / forgotten realms lol.

We could set up a discord channel and get our stuff rolling there.

Anyone interested? :)
PayadorPerseguido

Skane

Re: Anyone interested in gathering for an online RPG - Forgotten Realms [3.5e] through discord?

Post by Skane » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:12 am

I am interested myself and I think forums like these are a great place to look! Unfortunately I don't have enough time to run a game and possibly not enough time to play one!
Gods can we just remove magic already?

deserk

Re: Anyone interested in gathering for an online RPG - Forgotten Realms [3.5e] through discord?

Post by deserk » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:49 pm

Been interested in this myself. Been a while since I've played DnD and I definitely miss it. Playing on Arelith is possibly the closest substitute, but there's nothing that can quite replicate the experience of being in a party, and having a DM tailor out the world and it's challenges and responses for you. I could possibly DM a game myself as well. Big fan of both 3.5e and FR too. :)

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:47 am

I've been dying to mage, bard, or druid for a party for literal years now in a 3.x FR setting, but the only way it really works for me is after midnight (GMT-5) on Mondays, on Tuesdays any time during the day, or concluded before 4PM on Wednesdays. I'm pretty much at work or sleeping the entire rest of the week, and the OT is too good to pass up.

I've dabbled in a bunch of worlds, but FR is my favorite.
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002