Birthday Art Request?

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Birthday Art Request?

Post by triaddraykin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:51 pm

Hey folks, someone who's part of Arelith but doesn't check the forums (so they say) has a birthday coming up, and I wanted to surprise them with some basic art of their character. I was thinking something relatively simple like the one mondegreen made for me a while back, https://i.imgur.com/ddYJPU4.jpg, especially because of two reasons:

I can't pay, and I can't draw. This would just have to be something someone has fun making, or likes the character, or just wants to make them smile on their birthday. It's this weekend, but since they don't know about this, that's not a hard deadline. I have references they've made through things like Black Desert Online's CharGen.

I'm being vague on the identity because there are trolls out there who'd let them know about the surprise.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do for a fellow player, PM me here on the forums, or TriadDraykin#5921 on discord for a more immediate response.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs