Thread of Disappearance

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Thread of Disappearance

Post by triaddraykin » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:57 pm

Going to be visiting home for the first time in over a decade, and haven't talked to the kinfolk for even longer. This should be interesting! I'll be gone till like Wednesday the 27th or so.

Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:19 pm

Got Baldurs Gate 3 for Christmas. May be about a little less for a time.

Beary Nice

Post by Beary Nice » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 am

Laverne will be missing for a few days most likely until my apartment is habitable again after a bad fire.

Algol

Post by Algol » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:20 pm

Beary Nice wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 am

Laverne will be missing for a few days most likely until my apartment is habitable again after a bad fire.

I wish you a swift recovery, be well

Beary Nice

Post by Beary Nice » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:34 pm

Beary Nice wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 am

My apartment is no longer habitable, so until I get my PC set up elsewhere, expect to see her about a whole lot less.

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:58 pm

I have managed to overbook myself of late with PnP and otherwise, had a bit of a NWN burnout but I been slowly playing a bit more again, but as it is now. I manage to get a flu/covid on top of that so I might be a bit out of it and not going online as I feel horrible. But I will be around when I have the energy (not doing anything anyway, even when sick, right?). But if Sil is needed, poke me on discord.

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:27 pm

i've gotten sucked into Guild Wars 2 recently so probably won't be online as much as usual. just poke me on discord if you need me ingame for something.

Paint

Post by Paint » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:15 am

I've been dealing with some pretty crummy medical issues lately, which has really been cutting into my time to play, as well as my will to play. I'll still be around, but don't expect me to appear with any amount of regularity.

Crookedblossom
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Crookedblossom » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 am

Paint wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:15 am

I've been dealing with some pretty crummy medical issues lately, which has really been cutting into my time to play, as well as my will to play. I'll still be around, but don't expect me to appear with any amount of regularity.

I hope all is well and that you get to feeling better!

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:44 am

adding on to my post from before...

I haven't been around lately. reasons include some physical issues, sleep related problems, trying to decide what I actually want to do on Arelith, migrating to Linux from Windows, learning lots of stuff, and just kind of taking a break.

if you have standing roleplay needs, send me a message either here or on discord. I'll still log in to be reachable.

WitchyEvil

Post by WitchyEvil » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:38 pm

I will be on a different time frame/schedule of play:

March 9-17.

Not disappeared, I'll just be around different times of day than usual.

Currently Playing
Lilith Vensurai

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aradin » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:45 pm

My work shifted around recently - which has been why I haven't been around - and long story short I thought it would be temporary but seems it'll continue for the foreseeable future, so I'm shelving Lloyd Grimm. And truth be told, I think I might have gotten all I can out of this wonderful server. Thanks to all I've played with and I wish there was a more IC reason for Lloyd disappearing! Cheers.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

LichBait

Post by LichBait » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:23 pm

Aradin wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:45 pm

My work shifted around recently - which has been why I haven't been around - and long story short I thought it would be temporary but seems it'll continue for the foreseeable future, so I'm shelving Lloyd Grimm. And truth be told, I think I might have gotten all I can out of this wonderful server. Thanks to all I've played with and I wish there was a more IC reason for Lloyd disappearing! Cheers.

Was a pleasure playing with you on both of my main characters if you don't come back! Hope you do get time for it again.

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:22 am

I've shelved all my characters and won't be playing anymore.
I might visit in the future.

Last edited by Hazard on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Eira » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:22 am

My laptop has been, for the last two weeks, draining battery even when plugged in. I'm also very burnt out from various IRL things all piling on top of this.

Akorae will continue to be sporadic until I get a new laptop delivered.

Feel free to message me over discord if you need her urgently, but until then, I'll be trying to be on a couple times a week.

I exist to describe the world around us.

Akorae

Keth'ym Evanara - wandering better paths
Veriel Xyrdan - married and happy
Reena Welkins - Dead

Discord: eighra

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:44 pm

will likely be working my way back more frequently within the next week or two.

ClockworkRed

Post by ClockworkRed » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 am

I start on a new job and as it pays well I fear people there actually expect me to work. Tried to play casual but the server is too addictive, keep on logging and playing hours. So deinstalled nwn and discord for now and will be gone for longer.

Was real good fun and thanks to all the great factions and ships I had the pleasure to be part of: Tanor'thal, Teken'tyl, Drake, Misfortune's Rose, Vile Tide, Stormrider and Lost Ark.

Pirates FTW

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:47 pm

Well, I am not going to disappear fully but my time will be decreased significantly if things work out the way they should. 16th I start "Worktraining" for 2 months, then a "paid internship" that is somekind of blurry mess of real work and not but paid, for 12 months. So my usual unemployment hours will change significantly. I will mainly be around "GMT+1" hours in the evening unless something happens.

As it is, my health is bonkers, I never know how it will react on something like this and the pandemic took a toll on me mentally along with my physical health. But im not sick enough to count as "disabled". So as it is, Im not sure how things goes or if my mood will be good nor bad.

But! My hours will be far from as numerous as today as I have to sleep around 11 PM and will be home around 6 PM. So...yeah. Less time to play NWN!

solar separation
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Location: Space Station 3 (Have you seen Carmen Miranda's ghost?)

Post by solar separation » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:45 am

I will be in Louisiana with a laptop from today's day until the 24th of this month. Thus the following characters will be on pause as I will not be focused on video games during this period. If any of them are needed reach out to me on discord @ rubricae - thank you.

Wolf, Jheiray, Drake, Wist, & Noctiluca.

Biolab00

Post by Biolab00 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:30 pm

Helkaros has departed from Arelith with the blessing of his Crew, the Guldorand's Navy, and the Friends that he had met during the 2 years of his stay on Arelith.
It was hell of a ride and thanks to all the players that had been supportive and together we did great things on Tempest.
Special Thanks to : Player of Claire Leonhart, Avaliir Rhea, Renatus Rhea, Jacques Chandagnac, Aiobhan Moonsinger and Elkaed Saeta.
And of course, all the other players that Helkaros had the chance to meet and took part on his voyage and during the 2 years of his stay on Arelith.

Farewell !

A Digital Vagrant

Post by A Digital Vagrant » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:44 pm

Have a great time, folks, and all the best.

Thele is eloping with Cal to the Moonshaes, and I'm off to play other games. I think my time here's over.

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:47 pm

Biolab00 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:30 pm

Helkaros has departed from Arelith with the blessing of his Crew, the Guldorand's Navy, and the Friends that he had met during the 2 years of his stay on Arelith.
It was hell of a ride and thanks to all the players that had been supportive and together we did great things on Tempest.
Special Thanks to : Player of Claire Leonhart, Avaliir Rhea, Renatus Rhea, Jacques Chandagnac, Aiobhan Moonsinger and Elkaed Saeta.
And of course, all the other players that Helkaros had the chance to meet and took part on his voyage and during the 2 years of his stay on Arelith.

Farewell !

Helkaros and Sil'avesi never spoke much! But he was a presence in Guldorand! A pity to see him go!

Paint

Post by Paint » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:42 pm

This week, from Sunday to Saturday, is my hell week, so I'll be pretty scarce. Apologies in advance for anyone that needed to talk to Impei.