Thread of Disappearance

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Paint

Re: Thread of Disappearance

Post by Paint » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:22 pm

IRL is happening for the next week or two, so I'll have a lot less time to play. If any of you need Ester or Abeleshel for anything in specific, just send me a PM or nudge me on Discord and we can work out a time.

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by KT28 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:15 am

I will be gone on vacation for the next 5 days. See y’all when I get back!

FallenDabus

Post by FallenDabus » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:20 am

If someone has any open storylines they need Natasha for, give me a poke and I'll try to wrap them up this week. Otherwise, I'll not be in game.
Natasha Dryby ~ Songstress of the Sea!
Shaelin Durothil ~ Divine Seeker of Sehanine (retired)
Yowyn ~ Svirfneblin Druidess (retired)

DM Snowcat

Post by DM Snowcat » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:05 am

I am taking week off of DMing due personal and health reasons. I will be completely unavailable untill 21st .
"Just want to remind everyone when talking about anything involving DM workload as if it's an easy thing, we have 153 players per dm." - Garrbear
[When Arelith goes down, only one Hero remains] Artistic Rendition (By LavaCookies)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:53 pm

I'm going to be diling back my latest activity for a few weeks. I'll still be around, but Community Management of late has been horrendously busy, and I need a break to care for myself and my little one. So especially in that angle, I'm going to take a very quick breather.
Again this is strictly temporary, in my absense to go Spyre, or Titania or even irongron. But I'd hope that nothing so urgent comes up it can't wait a little bit. But in the mean time, if you try and contact me via pms or discord, please expect a significant delay in response.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:17 pm

It looks as though I will be working 10-12 hour shifts every day for the next two weeks with maybe one day off.

I may have the energy to log in for messages and shop tending, but ongoing plots and/or murderous intent may need to remain on their slow drip.

After that I will have a vacation though =)
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Watchful Glare

Post by Watchful Glare » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:41 pm

I will be having less of a presence in-server. I will still continue to play, but my appearances will be less frequent than they used to be for some time.
Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.

Skarain

Post by Skarain » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:41 pm

Yirin will be next to no activity next week. Busy week of work coming up.

Peachoo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Peachoo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:36 pm

Hey Everyone!
Vaeryll Aistra won't be around for this week unless it's to refresh a shop/quarter.
Yesterday, the third story apartment above me (I live on the ground floor) had it's toilet overflow at 5:30 am while the tenant was working his night job. It flooded the 2nd story and mine for 3 hours until I managed to get the onsite maintenance guy to turn off the water. Very long story short, half of my apartment flooded. My electronics are fine, but I've been dealing with lots of really frustrating things like cleaning and a negligent management team.

On top of that, I'm leaving Wednesday to drive two states over to spend thanksgiving with my long term partner's family and won't be back till Saturday. I'll have my laptop, but I likely won't have time to be on. I am not sure what it will look like when I get back, because I do not know if I am being moved out of my apartment due to the health and safety hazard of having my walls and ceiling being covered in actual human waste (super gross). So, I am not sure what it looks like from Saturday onwards.

If anyone needs to reach me, my discord will be open!

ltlukoziuz

Post by ltlukoziuz » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:07 pm

Sabina Paultier is not around until late sunday. Third vacc shot in fifteen mins, both had some complications, so expecting same now

Currently playing: Sabina Paultier

Exordius

Post by Exordius » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Not necessarily going to be absent but my internet seems to be broken and its very unreliable at the moment. Sometimes it will remain stable for a few hours but usually its either not functioning or keeps resetting every minute for hours. The provider is sending someone to look at it Wednesday so hopefully will be fixed soon and i will try to get IG when i can.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:36 pm

Play time reduced due to work/holidays until after Christmas!

UilliamNebel

Post by UilliamNebel » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:26 am

Sorry to folk I could not catch in game to IC part ways with and/or give an OOC farewell at this time. This current situation is not going to be improved on, that was made flatly clear to me. So, as it is to the point where I as a player can't even be given a kudo without receiving targeted negativity in flagrant violation of the server and forums expected conduct, it is beyond my control to do anything further or productive.

שלום החברים שלי

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:27 am

I will be away 24-26th. Then I will be working doubles all next week so my time will be all over the place. PM me if you need to organize a playdate.

Happy Holidays!
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:46 pm

Haven't been around as much since Christmas Eve and won't be around as much until after New Years and Orthodox Christmas.

Also re-ignited my addiction to Animal Crossing >_>

Aren
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aren » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:51 am

To whom it may concern:
I am taking an extended break from Arelith. I’ll still be around on discord, but I won’t be around in game (not that I was doing storylines anyway at the moment).

Best regards
Aren

".. the other number that isn't 18." - Jack Oat
".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry

MRFTW

Post by MRFTW » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:00 am

My characters will be not around very much with the exception of a little at weekends for a month or so.

I will be working days for that month, so my limited schedule will be ~11 hours different from before, also.
Last edited by MRFTW on Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baronze

Post by Baronze » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:49 pm

I have permanently shelved my last character and will be missing from the server at least for the next few months due to time constraints. I'll still be around on discord if you need to contact me for anything though.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:27 pm

Hey everyone! I'll be on a business trip until the 25th so my game time will be greatly reduced. I will have my laptop at least, so if anyone needs me IG feel free to reach out via discord to set a time/date.

EdensFall#4504

Hoodoo
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Hoodoo » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:07 pm

(Not an April fools)
I'm going to be taking a break for 2 weeks or so for personal/mental wellness reasons. Take it easy until then everybody.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:27 pm

I'll be on a continued hiatus for approximately two to three more weeks as I transition into a new role and balance some personal / mental health wellness as well. I will make periodic visits into Discord and have some presence on the forums. However, during this period, no rebuild requests will be processed and players are encouraged to enjoy their characters as they are now. I will reach out when I can handle the requests.

Thank you.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:04 am

Won't be on for the next 2-3 days.

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:37 pm

I will be away on the 10th and 11th.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:52 pm

Having health troubles. Will attempt to stay abreast with in game and developer-related activities as I'm able.

Vittoria Veleno
catch me if you can

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:26 pm

In Sorrow We Trust wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:52 pm
Having health troubles. Will attempt to stay abreast with in game and developer-related activities as I'm able.
I'm so sorry! Get better and stay safe!