Looking for people that want to do Drow House things!

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

JustMonika

Looking for people that want to do Drow House things!

Post by JustMonika » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:03 am

Hello everyone!

If this isn't a proper use of the forum, please accept my apologies and I'm sure a moderator will give me the proper stern look.

I'm about in the Underdark and looking for anyone that wants to get involved in my small drow from the ground up story. Existing characters are welcome, but I'm particularly interested in new characters, or even players.

Maybe you've always wanted to try out the underdark or drow house rp (Should that all have capitals?) maybe you've thought about making a slave but you've not felt comfortable, perhaps you just didn't have a direction or a background for a concept.

If that might be you, or you just want to get involved, just drop me a message! You can discord me @JustMonika#1864 or drop me a PM by this very forum.

I'm happy to be inclusive of characters of all races - This isn't just a call for anyone that wants to play a drow.

I should also add there are plenty of other cool drow houses doing cool stuff so you could always go join them instead.
There are posters floating around in game as well from the in character perspective and there will continue to be.

So come tell a story with me!

~ Monika

Temporarily back to Arelith and currently Lilliana Snowfire.

If you have unfinished business with Ultrianan, let me know! Arabella has been rolled.

AdreannaDrea

Re: Looking for people that want to do Drow House things!

Post by AdreannaDrea » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:08 am

As the player of Alaunthrae Zau'rahel (if that matters), I wholeheartedly endorse anyone looking for some excellent roleplay to seek out Ultrinnan Veldrin. I've been trying to recruit her forever - she's amazing!!

I'm also a huge recruiter in the underdark, but I'm very very happy to pass you over if you let me know OOC that you want to join Monika here; I would recommend it wholeheartedly, the experience she creates is fabulous.

(Although if you don't join her, I get to steal her, so...)
🤍🤍🤍

look...

Currently Playing:
Kethra Stormwind

Previous:
Nadara el Khalyd (Belford)
Alaunthrae Zau'rahel
Kerenza Massalan
Jenna Gaskell
Nathyria Angevin
Kalina 'Storm' Star