zelos xun'viir

i will not be taking questions

Befemor Borgir

Re: Mythic Characters

Post by Befemor Borgir » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:22 am

Ryan Valtheran: Dread Master
Azure: Banite Dreadlord
Grendal Bloodwater: Dread Monk
Natas: Dread Magus with fragile bones. HP? What is that?

William: Velsharoonite leader, Palemaster. Attempted to take over Wharftown by offering in Velsharoons name. His clergy summoned large amounts of undead, but failed nonetheless. Elves under Rarylduil Forlindels command from Myon and forces from Cordor under Graash' command left the Velsharoonites defeated and scatter across the Isle.

Storm: Abyssal Lord. Siding with William and his Velsharoonites and those from the Underdark.

Rowan and Luna Strata: Lord Protector and Commander of Light Keep
Godfrey: Duke of Light Keep

Trintiren Elraeindel: Dragon Disciple and King of Myon. Ruling for many years.
Rarylduil Forlindel definately! One who always tried to include newer players or low level toons into the arch stories. Miss you to this day, buddy!: Coronal of Myon.

Regrin Highhill: Mayor of Bendir
Sasha Silverscales: Priestess and Mayor of Bendir

Goran "Scar" Bloodletter: King of Brogendenstein
Doili Troff: Thane of Brogendenstein. Your toon and you IRL always tried to keep the community of Brogendenstein alive. I tip my hat to you.
Falgrim Vintergard: Thane of Brogendenstein. You bloody bloke left me with tears in my eyes when Falgrim announced his departure.

In my eyes, these chars impacted the server and my own toons and also added character development towards my puppets. Perhaps not always directly, but most of the times, they did.

Vaster Thenset: Deceased...?
Kenneth Silverthorn: Knight of Light Keep - Dead
Paduil Geltain: Obliterated while using a dysfunctional catalyst
Grolick Vintergard: Best looking beard on the Isle

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:54 am

Ulrich Manes

Iris Velarris

Gabriel Judicator

Delith Holin

wait a second

Hedgehog
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Hedgehog » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:32 pm

This guy:

Celor Melle

I’ve got the power of god and anime on my side!

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:58 am

Sarog frickin' Pethanos

The GrumpyCat wrote:I CLICK THE HOSTIBLE BUTTON NOW U ARE DED!
Irongron wrote:The slaughter, i am afraid, will not abate.

IAmSwampFoot

Post by IAmSwampFoot » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:45 am

Eric Silverarms. So over the top and well played that I cannot play a paladin without incorporating some facet of Eric into it. I even built a halfling paladin that spoke like, acted like, and mentored under him.

The Myon King Trintiren and his wife Wren. Both of these characters were legendary RPers that inspired the Knights of Myon to be that much better.

I'm going to butcher the name here so I'll not try. The Barbarian mayor of Wharftown that waged a war so destructive on Cordor that DMs (under the guise of the King of Cordor) destroyed Wharftown completely. This was truly world changing RP.

Grendal Bloodwater. A monk and leader of the Church of Bane for so long that two of my Bendarian Hawk'in had to either face him or deal with his war on the Dale. And such a great RPer that neither of my characters ever actually had to fight him.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:36 am

So many names I want to say have already been dropped, so I'll stick to ones I haven't seen yet.

Aristotolus Bibliophilius V
Ryan Valtheran
Jolly Fiddlesticks
Ragnar Lyonson
Professor William Mephelle
Roland Asen
Katar Black
Sabbath
Tifa Amolyn/Nguyen
Aeris Two-blades (does the Aeris jig!)
Jacob Swift
Ela'driel Eldafire (Maybe I'm biased, but I stand by it)
Grix The Blue
Raven Somethingsomething, aka Huefiira

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Flower Power

Post by Flower Power » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:12 am

Hazard wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:14 pm

Ilityre Noyan.

This.

what would fred rogers do?

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:42 pm

I second Trintiren, Daedin, Forlindel and Ryan. Some of my all time favourite characters.
And Amadeo of course. Hound. Azrael - I can't believe I haven't seen his name! Shalifil.

More modern? Derristan, Ezekiel, Angela, Samantha, Karathas, Thomas Castemont. Xalden.

Wolfgangvondi

Post by Wolfgangvondi » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Hello

My list is one more of impact on me. But I believe some also impact the server in various degree and are from time to time still mentioned.
Most of them are chars that are not around anymore, or the few that might be still around, I interacted whit now past chars of mine.

Amadeo Pnumea - Rp whit the char a few times, left a great impression on me, and seens to be an "immortal name". its still found on books and so on.

Salindra - Forgot her secund name. its also a very old char from Amadeo Pnumea times... this for me was "the Assassin". Like Amadeo had a mystic aura about her.

Kyra Fryar - The champion of tempus, one of the old champions of the Arena of Cordor, and the one that picked up my first char on the server was a mentor to the char and to me.(There was an statue of Her in the arena of Cordor.. don't know if is still there).

Ginny Rivorndir - Knew this char before taking the Rivorndir Name....What a lovely char so human, so real. So supportive, the char and the player. I simple loved Ginny char.

Izahne - Forgot the second name : / Also a char that impacted me immensely, Like Ginny the char and the player where super supportive, helped me a lot in fleshing out my char at the time.

Uhthra - For me "The Paladin". Another very human and alive char, actually worried on practicing good, and not on "winning".

"Loki" aka the witch king - Toke me in for the start of an incredible journey and was the player directly responsible to get me to play in the Underdark. Spend the time IC helping me learning a new class and its perks and so on. Almost a couple of years after the char was gone his name was still whispered from time to time.

Harkhos - The "serial killer" hated by many above and below. It Had a great impact on my RP. It was also the first time I was playing in the Evil side, he was definitely on the chaotic side of evil, still was able to accommodate my very lame attempts at evil.

Luastra Helvael - For some time it was an name embedded in the underdark even after the char was gone, was still spoken about and missed.

Thomas Castemont - Never actualy RP whit the char. But had a lot of RP "because" of him. His name reach far and was felt in a lot of orbital rps around his own.

Darby Fisk - In his time an household name in the cliff. Like Ginny a very human, live char. One that I could pass hours just talking to about anything (and I did), but at the same time always had something going on. Cared about to include others. Cared about to help moving and elevating the RP of others. Loved the "flawed" and very multidimensional Char of Darby, it could be super charismatic, and futile and in the next moment if need so, super assertive and down to heart. Extreme protective of others and at the same time strong believer in been a free soul like himself was. Kind but also really short tempered in some situations. A lot of little odd perks that one would only pick up whit the pass of time. Never a dull moment, even in the quiet moments. Also super supportive player.

Annakist

Post by Annakist » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:01 am

takes a stab

Sabbath _first Arelith Pm
Valorie Slades // Grendal Dreadmonk // Tyros _hail bane supreme
Spectre Family _creators of the Silent Hand (sin guild before sin guild was a thing)
Rheag _king edward destroyed wharf

Holly Holtz _if you know you know
Ja'jass Xyvilkor bias :lol: _reason andunor has Hub Masters
Vance and Matthew Grivelle (spelled wrong prob- So sorry!) _cyric beastieboys
Saslae Xunvir _bout that life
Ezekel _#1 old guldorand trashcankid adoption agent
Derristan Barley _still self conscious about his weight
Karathas myon door kicker long live the coronel !
Falgrim _brog brog brog
Vippin _plot twist anyone
Jel _gosh benwick, gitgud
Sojourner _sharran babe
Sydney Harrow _nerf warlock plz
Dartly Dartington _do you even butler?
Ilphaeryl _calm down emerald eyes
Spets _goblin god
Meriam Fuzzpaw _i see you grandma
Arak _deep legion
Ner // Valks _100mil club peasants
Tristen ...(something- 16 years ago _cordor paladin, wisdom- finger of death, dont drop yer weapon disarm)
"the Mouse" _the rodent that ate through jjerms computer cords, rip arelith
Jack Oat _menace builder, napalm stix fer kids

God this list could go on! So many folks are etched into the fabric of Arelith. Un-scrub-able? . . . (if its not a word it should be). . . Loads of un-scrub-able in the history books.

A Digital Vagrant

Post by A Digital Vagrant » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:12 pm

Befemor Borgir wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:22 am

Rarylduil Forlindel definately! One who always tried to include newer players or low level toons into the arch stories. Miss you to this day, buddy!: Coronal of Myon.

I hope the memorial for him is still around - when he died (IRL) one was erected for him.

Marla McGivers

Post by Marla McGivers » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:27 pm

So many quality characters down the years!

Starting from 2004...

Leonyn Pendraith
Daller Mange
Revinco
Ulrich Manes
Duty Bond
Queen Xyndral
Aristotlus Bibliophilius V
Belrun Battlehammer
Ryan Valtheran
Lexi (Benwick)
Frand
Salik
Tifa Nguyen

I'm sure there are more, but after twenty years my memory fails me!!

Ace characters and so were the players behind them.

To feel the thrill of victory, there has to be the possibility of failure. - Katherine Pulaski

Xantor_Stromgate
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Xantor_Stromgate » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:11 pm

The GrumpyCat wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:27 am

Amadeo Pnumea
Ayin Mesmer
Katar Black
Vippin
Scar Bloodletter

Glad to see there are some VERY OLD characters in that list! I personally remember the ones above with some fond memories. Scar especially. Taught me a bunch about Dwarven Role Play.

It's all peaches 'n' cake!

chris a gogo

Post by chris a gogo » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:05 pm

Tisen was a good player Both Sarog and Scar were great characters.