TMR!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

TMR!

Post by The Man of the Moon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:58 am

kudos to...

The Rambling Midget

Because...

He is a great and generous supporter of all stuff in forums, with a lightning reaction time (when he is on)

His awesomedy work in the shiny Arelith Wiki!

Hilarious memes!
mithreas wrote:This is not a simple player... ;)

Winston Churchill wrote:You have friends like TMRs on your forum? That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -
And as I am pretty sure, many of you have more to say... let's give to him his day of fame! 8-)

Disclaimer: I slightly edited the quotes to make match this kudos :lol: if you don't agree them, blame me and report me to your local justice!
Last edited by The Man of the Moon on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Artos13
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: FAME DAY: TMR!

Post by Artos13 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm

I love the Midget! The wiki stuff is just amazing, and super-helpful even for me (hey, its really hard to keep track of everything). The Rambling One also has amazingly insightful and relevant posts everywhere. You're absolutely right, this person is an all-star in our community.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: TMR!

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:44 am

Rattus_norvegicus99 wrote:I like the Midget. Saved me from pulling ALL of my hair out on several occasions. :)
I can't say this because I have no much hair now :lol: but still what I feel about his job!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Pretty Prince of Parties

Re: TMR!

Post by The Pretty Prince of Parties » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am

I think all of us have wanted to say this to TMR at one point or another.