Sharps Masquerade and Pyre

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Aellowyn
Contributor
Contributor

Sharps Masquerade and Pyre

Post by Aellowyn » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:04 am

I would like to give some kudos for the Sharps Masquerade and Pyre. I had a lot of fun over the last few days, planning, preparing and setting up and alone it wouldn't have been much fun, so here goes:
Thank you Herald for hosting and allowing me to tack on my own idea and to Amalie and Orgub for allowing me to completely redecorate the place.

To DM Wraith for adding the bit of flair to the pyre and teaching us all the importance of not starting a fire indoors :lol:

And most of all, to everyone who came! Without you it would have been dead - despite some nearly ending up so. I enjoyed seeing all the costumes and watching the plays from those willing to get out in front and put on a show. I got some good laughs because of it.

Even if the idea of UDers engaging in frivolities without some sort of slaughter or sacrifice seems a little out of character, we are all people behind the masks and I hope everyone around at the time had some fun.

P.S The Iron Guard were great! It gave me a bit of joy to see you all patrolling about and keeping our guests safe.

<redacted> Main
<redacted> Drow Alt
<redacted> Slave Alt
<redacted> Elf Alt
<rolled> Barbaric Elf Alt
<redacted> Alts of alts alt

Neonpig13

Re: Sharps Masquerade and Pyre

Post by Neonpig13 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:46 am

I enjoyed slapping you across the face with a fish, thank you for that experience
Loren Rosemont - Alive
Nara'syn Z'ress - Dead.
Bliss Blackworth - Dead.
Mal'ovant Xel'vraxa - Gone
Jaezmorlin - Dead.
Meldin Kross - Gone.
Croosk Rosemaw - Gone.

I will never sleep

Post by I will never sleep » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:54 pm

The event wouldn't have been possible were I the sole organizer, so thanks a ton for the initiative you showed! A proper Sharran party. All the player creativity I saw was stunning. It's always super humbling to me as a player to have such a big turnout for something I organize. So many good bits- the Chancellor of Cordor, Denny Scalish, the "black archer", Celestial Prince, the dwarf on stilts, and so many others that I found myself completely lost in it and unable to focus on my own bit. You're all wonderful.

A special thank you DM Starfish as well for coordinating with me to make it that much more special with NPCs and lighting effects.

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:26 pm

It was quite a lovely event, with much fun and tension at the same time. I liked both the creativity put in the costumes, the acting and the small performances put up by everybody.

Another memorable event to remember, and another great rp I will never sleep never fails to provide even when we meet in passing.

Thank you!

Sindaglin

Post by Sindaglin » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:21 pm

It was great I am very sorry I wasn't there from the beginning but Hybrid issues arose on my fiances car .....was able to get there towards the end not in costume of course becauae seriously it don't matter the costume you can't hide 7'2 450 lbs of Orog .
“ Brothers , what we do in life echoes in eternity “
Sindaglin Cu'thalion Sentinel of Myon - deceased
Arak War Chieftan of the Deep Legion -ActiveMain