Fixture Adjust Window

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Reikenbach

Fixture Adjust Window

Post by Reikenbach » Sun May 28, 2023 5:41 am

As someone who has recently spent a significant amount of time placing and replacing fixtures with minute adjustments, I want to say how incredibly useful this new fixture placement tool has been. Saved me a lot of time and has made my life significantly easier.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Fixture Adjust Window

Post by Edens_Fall » Tue May 30, 2023 3:39 pm

I just started using this feature and am now telling all my friends! Such a great QoL improvement for those who enjoy interior design.

Old Lies Die Harder

Post by Old Lies Die Harder » Tue May 30, 2023 8:07 pm

Yeah, this is an excellent feature.

I was massively excited when the original fixture move commands were introduced because it fixed the problem of having to do the cross-room jog, but this....this is a massive QoL improvement on top of that.

I'm sure it was hellish to program, too. It seems simple from user side, but with the very little I know about interface coding, I suspect someone put in a lot of hours to effectively save us (the playerbase) the effort of having to set up our own movement macros.

Thank you for putting in this effort!

Good Character

Post by Good Character » Tue May 30, 2023 10:29 pm

Been meaning to make this thread myself. I'm actually excited to use fixtures now because before I was so bad at it. Thank you dearly!

chocolatelover

Post by chocolatelover » Tue May 30, 2023 10:40 pm

What is the fixture adjustment window??

Good Character

Post by Good Character » Wed May 31, 2023 10:30 am

Using -move_fixture brings up a window that makes it infinitely easier to manipulate fixtures.