Zehshyrr'kalikstraza

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

dirza

Zehshyrr'kalikstraza

Post by dirza » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:19 am

I cant help but leave it hang here.

When my drow looks at him, she just sees better equipped (not for long :lol: ) copy of herself. Is interesting our characters managed to bicker each other without actually fighting yet.

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Zehshyrr'kalikstraza

Post by Ork » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 am

Yup.

RamblerTeo

Post by RamblerTeo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:56 am

Hirgon never ever learned how to pronounce that properly

Cortex

Post by Cortex » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:59 am

Joseph Kalika Stress.
:)

GreatGospel

Post by GreatGospel » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:28 am

Have to agree. Definitely with the point about bickering without coming to blows. The one thing I've noticed with Zeh-whatever is he's willing to let a conflict bubble before fully taking action.

dirza

Post by dirza » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 am

GreatGospel wrote:Have to agree. Definitely with the point about bickering without coming to blows. The one thing I've noticed with Zeh-whatever is he's willing to let a conflict bubble before fully taking action.

Not much, hes as much choleric like Widow. And both have in habit insult-walk up-kill.

GreatGospel

Post by GreatGospel » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:49 am

dirza wrote:
GreatGospel wrote:Have to agree. Definitely with the point about bickering without coming to blows. The one thing I've noticed with Zeh-whatever is he's willing to let a conflict bubble before fully taking action.

Not much, hes as much choleric like Widow. And both have in habit insult-walk up-kill.
You can be choleric without just killing everyone at first insult. I'm speaking purely from my experiences with the player.

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:49 am

Alejandro is fun.

And I have never been in PVP with him even when he and Storm don't agree, which is pretty telling as she is not the most politely-disagreeing person ever.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

dirza

Post by dirza » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:55 am

Great Gospel i have witnessed otherwise many times. Though i dont consider it an issue. My drow would act same, if politic wasnt tieing her hands (sorry, Durrash! :lol: ).

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:34 am

Hahahahaha...all-out coliseum matches with a bunch of people. Best suggestion he's ever had. Those. Those need to happen more. I'm enjoying my interactions with the character thus far myself and I'm pretty excited to see where it's going. Blue is p great, fam.

DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind

Post by DonaldTrumpsBoyfreind » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Tongue

Iceborn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Iceborn » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Zehshyrr was a nice character.
Then he stumbled onto Kai and got licked.

Now he goes about licking people and whispering strange innuendos uncomfortably close.
10/10 would mentally scar a blue dragon again.
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Jake Alejandrake was not always dank warrior.

When he was boy he watch family get died and say “no I will follow Wendys to bring ams justis” and so he did.

Once was quiet Areliths with normul people that no did no fear anythign -- many do practice fowl necromanceries in islands Sencliffs with And Thrule and Rolan, but people in Corduh have silver dragon that not say he dragon who be “no you not come in here”; and is Tiamatatas in Sharps say “no here either bro :^)”; so they say “ok” and no Senclif in anyone else busienss.

When one day after creating glorious electric whiskers in the name of dietygod of dragon justice Wendys with Gold companion Estra, Jake Alejandrake who is was glorious blue dragon who finish his morning hornstroke session and say “hm I think I want talk elf” and so he go talk elf. Elf was frozen in awe at enormity of Alajajajandrake and say “wow you are acksul dragon” and so he be “yes I am dragon and you have Drow behind you” and Drow go mad and cry home to matron mother to not face horn’s glory alone about it. Jake Alejandrake no care though and withdraw his dank katanas to bring spin over head -- and because awesome and cool spin over head stunned elf with awe he say “I kill things now” and so he went and did do the killing of Dugurs.

Now matron who did worship necromanceries drowess is angerous at Alejango for interrupt drow buasnass and so Jake Alejandrake say “damn why you all so angry at me you can just have gun and I want go” but he was glorious dragon and no hide like silver; so he go to get gun back and Drow say “no u can not have gun :^)” and make Alejandrake very angerous too so he say “fine I will see highpriestess” and jumped off the edge of the walkway instead of running; because he is Jake Alejandrake and too good to walk.

Templematron say “no” when say “please tell drow to” so he taked the Sword of Shocking Experience and turn over head -- not four time like earlier but five, which more than the fours in 4evers -- to hit ground and say “ok I fight house” and so he did.

He learn of man name Murderkai and did makes shrine in sekrit because sword was sufficient for the throne of horn and say “oh murderkai u only on stronk as I bring does strengh to so people respect dragon” and he say “ok now u may PvP drow” and he did work with Tiamatatas to do bring whore to Sencliff as wells for do sheltering Drow -- and they saw glorious essence of the Murderkai’s blessing over the wyrm even thoe he did turnded up for Diety of Wendys because justice of draghun be do important to Jake Alejandrake, and so Door-nards say “blessings of Dorathigh b urs u may now do great the gorilla warfares against with us and have support even thoe you like Estra”.

Jake Alejandrake was much please and go walk into Wharftown because he exempt to no Dragon law -- even being open dragon, because best and glorious dragon is he. Birdmask man name Rolan Duck welcome in Wharftown too, however, and bring with him the fowlest of Necromanceries skill do have of Sencuff. Alejandrake was have drink but now he was done with it so he set the glass down and speak with Rolan where see and say “Why you am to protect drow just because necromanceries” an so evil necromancerier say “Because muh god -- now be gone with you Jake Alejandrake and stop stepping on plan” but this wasn’t good for Jake Alejandrake who once again take blade from side but no spin instead rise to air and say “BY THE POWER OF KREGORSBANE” before do cool things and charging Rolan with strong force so Rolan bleeds and did cough, which make Alejandro speak “You bring threat to horn and no have polish either why Rolan” so he say “SENCLACKACK WILL PLUG U DRAGUN WATCH YOU NO STRKONK” and Jake Alejandrake ready his sword for other strike before decide to be cool guy instead, so turns for door and leaves them to bleed out and jump to the sky again because Alejandrake still cool to walk.

Now Jake Alejandrake realize this better than Estra and decide he no want electric whisker no more and just hang out with the tiamatatas instead for thigh of Door-nards. But while he do Rolan already amass army to help defend ideal of fowl necromanceries and Banes and things to bring blight and evil to Jake Alejandrake for shit disturbing. Jake Alejandrake then sees Drows talk and they say “ew we no want war we not going to hang on to other drow anymore” and decide not to kill Drows then no more and just do bring focus to Sencliff -- where he hear people talk and so move closer to learn Archpriestess no want to do risk Sen-cliffnotes come down and say “don’t worry I will kill anyway” and do take for surefis with companion Tylenol Leonson from Tiamatatas and say “we will do bring end to necromanceriers in Sencluff”.

In 2 seconds they go and they hit things along way to make sure blades was good because they cut many things and they did do much split so Jake Alejandrake fly the rest of the way because cool and Tylenol run into Miachel Rosenkraz and Rolan wait for with angerous face in Wharftown. He stopped there when see them, since he knew they were angry.

He saw was in Wharftown protection and so walk again in four seconds even faster and rise blade to sky and Alejandrake did do same before whorelock they with did bring fowl outsider that did laugh and seem scary while do hit while And Thrule charge. They say “will still slay fowl necromanceries” and so Tylenol Leonson asks Tiamatata for blessings and gets no worries for rest of his days -- and did take hits for Jake Alejandrake as Rolan and Miachel Rosenkraz was kill with final words to them be “bye bye evil necromanceriers”; but area was still have forces of neromancery. The sky rained then because situation does was grim for Jake Alejandrake which make world sad, so it cried for Jake Alejandrake who said “no I can not purge all this necromancery” and run away with hot pursue from And Thrule. He pray to Murderkill for safe, though, and so he was safe.

Tylenol was actually not dead and so he said “did you kill the necromanceries” and Alejandrake say “no I did not kill necromanceries” and so they say will kill another day.

Thus was beginning of Jake Alejandrake brave warrior of all warriors of God of justice Wendys.
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:16 pm

That was probably the best story Ive ever read in my life.

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:23 pm

susitsu wrote:That was probably the best story Ive ever read in my life.
Working on that Nobel Prize for Literature, yo. It's deep.
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:33 am

10/10
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

On A Quest To Fetch My Cookies

Post by On A Quest To Fetch My Cookies » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:07 am

susitsu wrote:That was probably the best story Ive ever read in my life.
Skibbles wrote:10/10
+1
Cortex wrote:
Scurvy Cur wrote:Standard cj. I fear the brain damage from Wagpip was permanent. He hasn't been the same boy since.
cj is an example to kids why you don't play GoHblocks.

SilverCrow

Post by SilverCrow » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:24 am

10/10 would read again

Tarkus the dog

Post by Tarkus the dog » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:36 am

DestroyerOTN wrote:well written, unquestionable masterpiece worth of the nobel prize in literature
I wasted six minutes reading this broken English ...unfortunate creation and I didn't understand half of it.

but the joke's on you, you spent twice the amount of time to write it all down.

Alejandro is ok i guess ( 10/10 would question his sanity again when he took nik and four other ladies to the doogers)

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:36 am

DestroyerOTN wrote:the greatest nonfiction saga of our time
god bless

SolitairUnwravelling

Post by SolitairUnwravelling » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:29 am

Cool.
"Wow. That is both useful and constructive."~P Three