Fall of the Seraph

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Fall of the Seraph

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Most influential:

Sunny: I would never have tried to play a Colt let alone a male if not for your help in molding such a tragic (because you know I love those) concept. I always run to you for help when I need to flush a character out and I'm happy to have you always~ take the time to work it out with me.

Dm Titania: This poor Dm has had to put up with me since her shift started from reports to requests and she is nothing but friendly and helpful and always looking to keep things fun. Thank you so much!

The Colt Family: There never was a group of Heartwooders quite this crazy. I loved all the family spats over religion, faith and duty. Poor Joshua could never have a good day between being pvped by family. Thank you for letting me be part of the family!

Adalbrandt: Oh my god, I love this character. Joshua was never so lucky than meeting Adal on the road to Wharftown that one rainy day and I would never have guessed that they would have ended up so close. Today he fell like he lived, protecting his brother. JUSTICE!

Dante de Goya: This character is too perfect. He brings such a well needed lightheartedness to the Temple and to the island. Joshua would not have been nearly as motivated without Dante there to remind him of his failures.

Loretta: This woman is a hellspawn and yet somehow after all their madness, manipulation and anger something perfect got to come out of it. Thanks to her, Joshua always kept his perspective.

Mila Lane: Although, they never got much time together; Mila was always ready to welcome him home even if he didn't have much time to get there. Her patience and dedication to her work left him inspired.

The Faithful:

Iseult and Elderith: Even though Joshua never had much time with either of them, I enjoyed the conflicting views (mostly on Benwick) and methods that brought a lot of spice to Temple life.

Firdinand: I love this soft spoken pledge of the Temple. I can't wait to see what he grows into.

Silina Hall and Farenese Vannucci: We are in dire need of opinionated, crazy Tormites and these two always deliver.

Alessa Drasheld and Carla Wemblethen: Two odd Tyrrans that always put Joshua in an odd spot. I'm always glad to see Paladins that aren't the image of perfection and diplomacy.

The Guard:

Lily Kenner: As close to a non-faithful friend as Joshua was ever going to get. I had a lot of fun during their down time when evil had gone to lunch.

Jenna Le'len: This crazy guard was certainly a test of his patience and kindness but her antics always made me laugh and in some cases cringe...

Others:

Hewitt Gearbit and Darrian Terringale: I love the dynamic with these two. It brings fun to any encounter and often has me laughing ^^

Louis Hawklight: Joshua never liked Louis but thanks to him and his vote, Joshua was able to keep the Temple and all the faithful he had finally gathered. Thank you!

Andy Dirtytoes: They only had one scene together but it was so memorable and perfect I couldn't forget it. It was like Judge Dread was in a meeting with a mylittlepony. The best.

Tibbs: I fell in love with this character the moment he turned up beside Joshua. Tibbs turned up Joshua's protectiveness meter up to 11 every time. I'm glad they managed to have at least one adventure together.

Giogi Silveroak: Burn the Faithless! ...Seriously though, Giogi was a new experience for Joshua that needed tons of will and restraint. Their encounters had me smiling.

The Harpers: Joshua never got to meet anyone officially but his staunch opposition of them later lead to tons of great rp for the Temple and the firmly goodly folk within. I hope we don't stop causing you trouble :p

Funmakers:
Torvas Harlan
Ann Thrule
Gil'thilak
Karla Fateheart
Judith Feathermayne
Gabriel Lace
Kaliyah Serafine
Gideion Croix
Storm Harthglen
Vida Ashby-Dimes
Davit Heth
Oliver Lane
Saka Inokun
Caistina
Ghati
Magpie
Larken Dirtytoes
Soreik
Cien
Ossian Crofter
Kouto Wemblethen
Desmond Frey
Mondero Starker

Thank you all for the fun!
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Ferret Roll

Re: Fall of the Seraph

Post by Ferret Roll » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Enjoyed the time we had with Joshua! Was a lot of good fun, and I'm pretty sure Adalbrandt wouldn't nearly be where he is today if he hadn't run into Joshua that one Wharftown day.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

daemonshadow

Post by daemonshadow » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:16 am

...no!

:(

Now who will provide Lily with sanity in the form of baked goods and sandy, awkward retreats?

I will miss the sweet, formal, and....frustrated paladin, and so will Lily.
I don't know about you, between and bicycles make me want to do natural things.

IDidNotDoIt

Post by IDidNotDoIt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:24 am

Two characters of mine got mentioned, and thats not even half the kudos Joshua deserves.
I had a lot of fun the last couple of encounters. :) he'll be missed.

Winter83

Post by Winter83 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:23 am

Nooo!

Tibbs was told in game your toon's gone, but he never believed it. So he's truly gone ?

Dang et!

Kudos to Josh, I admired your skills when it came to law and justice, to rp or word it. I honstely believe Cordor couldnt have hoped for a better magistrate. (Which he remained in the eyes of Tibbs)

Marshmellow Knight

Post by Marshmellow Knight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Argh, now who will I subtly toss Judge Dredd comments to ig.
Super fun as always and now we get to see Joshua re-elected to Council though he has passed on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnl7jNK6us
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." - Groucho Marx

Mofference

Post by Mofference » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:53 am

A somewhat chaotic funeral ensued, but Dante gave it all the gravitas it deserved! Kudos to all who attended, and particularly to those who spoke.
matron xun'viir; tear down this wall

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Marshmellow Knight wrote:Argh, now who will I subtly toss Judge Dredd comments to ig.
Super fun as always and now we get to see Joshua re-elected to Council though he has passed on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnl7jNK6us
MEMEMEMEMEME! But Dredd. Not that horrible Stallone schlock.

Josh was good stuff. Storm and I are sad to see him go. (Storm more because she has to mop up Lily now and then. She says she'll get you for this.)
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday