People that deserve more kudos.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Wordless Truth

People that deserve more kudos.

Post by Wordless Truth » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Just people that I somehow feel do not get mentioned here often enough.

Stath Stoutheart
Kerah Mild
Daniria De Sarr
Nebuzirah
Virgil
Gabriel Lace
Alessa Drasheld

Xarge VI

Re: People that deserve more kudos.

Post by Xarge VI » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:23 pm

I agree, kudos to them!
Except Daniria, she's a noob.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:36 pm

I need imputs with them...

Missing reliable data...

But the few I witnessed from Stath and from Gabriel, was a clue of 100% excellence, taking care on the smaller detaills of their RP with neat emotes... If the whole list here is doing the same, then, KUDOS for them!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Radert123

Post by Radert123 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:19 am

I got a kudos, thank you!
You're one to talk about noobs, Xarge!

jp.ping14

Post by jp.ping14 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:06 pm

If I am not mistaken this is the group that I left after getting pissed*... dropping a time stop and simply just disappearing.

Aye, definitely Kudos to them. Meeting was a brief one, but it was interesting nevertheless.

*By pissed, I mean PC pissed.

IDidNotDoIt

Post by IDidNotDoIt » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Why not hellball?

jp.ping14

Post by jp.ping14 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:31 pm

IDidNotDoIt wrote:Why not hellball?
Aha! See see... You cannot escape the grasp of arelith. You're still here. :D

Well mind tricks are better than the I win button hellBALLS. Drop a time stop... go invisible or better yet greater sanctuary... and just imagine their reaction afterwards after leaving. :lol:

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Ivon the Stormcrow agrees that Daniria is a noob. And he lets her know pretty much every moment he sees her. :)

Wordless Truth

Post by Wordless Truth » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 am

Laura Sinclair
Gared Swift

KregorRanger

Post by KregorRanger » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:09 am

Virgil, yes. Knows his Malarite dogma, and knows how to play it to leave Kregor just wanting to smack him upside the head. The showdown on the hill was the perfect PvP standoff. I only wish I hadn't been so tied up and busy with RL the past several weeks to play it out more.

GreatGospel

Post by GreatGospel » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:57 am

Agreed, Virgil is a brilliant character.. Ive had great little spots of RP every time Virgil has inconvenienced me.

And although I havnt RPed with him as often as I would have liked, Gared Swift makes me (ahem, but not Janick) laugh every time I'm near him, its just the way he acts.

Other Kudos' I can dish out is to Ember and the various Banites ive played with, i could go into a lot of details as to why they are great, but ill just let ya'll know that with them is the best RP ive had.

Other little mentions.

Elizabeth Eliphelet - no-one can stick a knife in Janick and slowly twist it quite like Eli.. Sometimes the RP can be pure agony for him, but thats what makes it so great.

Abenzio - havnt been around him long, but after a few months playing the character I am, I give great credit to those who initiate RP with one who is quiet (and fairly grumpy).

Adrian - Only a couple of times with him, not sure if hes even still around, but there were a couple of cool moments where he just wouldnt put up with Janicks unwillingness to engage in a conversation with him. Janick wasnt smiling, i was.

Jacques De Chavilier - Jacques and Janicks "charm-off" contest to win the heart of a celibate bartender. Thats all that needs to be said.

MissMay

Post by MissMay » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm

I agree that Nebuzirah and Gared are great characters and both are awesome guys OOC (Durzo and Ljudia are awesome too ofcourse) xx

IndifferentPerson

Post by IndifferentPerson » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:22 pm

I hate all of you in unequal fashion, but the characters mentioned here that I have met have always given me good gaming, in a way I regret not being able to play with them more.