Kudos from Lenore!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

StudioWinters

Kudos from Lenore!

Post by StudioWinters » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:26 pm

I was skeptical as to how well I'd mess into playing a character that wasn't needed by someone every five minutes, but I've adapted quite well with my new main! So I'm going to through out some kudos to folks who have given lil'ol Lenore some good times.

Virgil: First and foremost man, literally up with my top two malarite's I've ever played with. RPing with Virgil was always a treat and I always grew to expect seeing him trod into the HQ everytime you were on Cordor. Real great session last night too, I'm pretty sure everyone involved had a lot of fun. Hopefully that won't be Lenore's last interaction with the crazy dog! 10/10 recommend for a 30

Vida: #MisterFroggie4WorldLeader2k15. Vida is a great character and it's been fun watching her fall to further into her witchy-ways. She has been a center point for Lenore's stress. Also much Kudos for going along with [DEVELOPMENTS], it takes a lot to be willing to take that kind of risk but you're in with a good crowd, they'll take care of you ;) Great character, lots of risks taken, totally nuts, 10/10 recommend for a 30

Ahriman: This guy is so excitable. Besides taking initiative and reaching out to make friends with older characters, Ahriman's character is really human. He gets excited, sad, upset, and it all flows very naturally, which I think is a talent in of itself. Also your RP is stellar, seriously. What a cool dude. You also have a way with getting involved with tons of other players and not staying stuck inside a niche. 10/10 recommend for a 30.

Leon the Marine: Someone who comes off as a cliche but surprisingly is a simple guy who just wants to purge. I was also really impressed with how human Leon comes off as. Not a lot of people are really good at playing their characters in such a way that they feel and read like real people.

Ilya: THE GLORIOUS HETMAN. Totally awesome dude IC and OOC, running a faction is hard work, but someone's gotta do it. Props for balancing final exams week and faction business! I am super impressed with your OOC non-biased opinion on recruitment as well. People say that their non-biased with recruitment all the time, but you really step up to the plate and make an environment that's welcoming for almost any sort of character if they want to join.

Namil: Coolest wild elf ever. I love that you RP the language barrier so well, and it's always been fun to sit down and try to translate whatever she's trying to tell us.

Honourable mentions:
Rest of the Massive Cossack Army, Various Banites, Zane Harlaw, Gabriel Lace, Ossian Crofter, maybesomeotherpeopleIdon'tknowyou'reallpswell

Cheers!
The Dinner Debt:
Ahriman 13; Ilya ????; Vida 7; Lily Kenner 3; Davit Heth 50 ; Storm 2; Ahuras 7; Ossian -2; Leonard 6; Gareth 2;
"Business is Business. But first- the world, and then each other."

Faye

Re: Kudos from Lenore!

Post by Faye » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 pm

0u0 Lenore is my favourite and the way she does things for people is supercutewonderfulbestest. She is an amaziiing character with her robotic arm and her medical magick. You make the most fleshed out characters and I'm so jealous let me in your brain!!!

Also seconding Virgil by all of the Hells he is wondrous. STOP SUMMONING THINGS IN HQ

#MSPaintMisterFroggie4CordorCouncillorAR103
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:21 pm

<3! the Cossacks. I'm not sure how Namil got hired in the first place but it has been fun. Hopefully Lenore can undergo some more report writing torture soon.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

KarlaFatehart

Post by KarlaFatehart » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:09 am

Ahriman and Vida have been great in the UD. Ahriman's ability to play someone who clearly seems aware of the dangers of being in the underdark while maintaining that he's a brave soldier in dangerous territory really paints a great picture when he's around.
"By this point, some of you might be wondering how drow society has survived at all.

The truth is, it can't. Drow society is absolutely and utterly nonviable."

-Drow of the Underdark, pg. 26

Chelomo

Post by Chelomo » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Love Lenore, I think Ilya would go insane from administrative strain if she wasn't there to make some problems go away. Thanks for sticking around, you're the best.