Cyric vs Bane event.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

CragOneEye

Cyric vs Bane event.

Post by CragOneEye » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Kudos to the cyricists, for managing to get as orgnised and numerous as they did to actually have an army of seven cyricists with three abyssal supporters. Don't think that many cyricists ever been in one spot at same time, ie Ar'hnor(hope spelled that right) Elzi, Kharne, Kharn the Talassian, Amiral(sp?) Zet, IndigLord's half orc who's name I can't recall, and two others whom I won't mention to avoid spoilers, as their identities were never revealed.

Kudos to the Banites as was a very bawlsy and unexpected move to charge the Cyricists and taking well over half of them. So that Kudos goes to Ryan Blackstone, Damien and Gadriel. As well for finding a way around a direct order without disobeying that direct order.

Minus the mishap of corpses being destroyed I thought the event overall well-played.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

PixilPixi
Location: Trying desperately to bleach my mind of any characters made on this account.

Re: Cyric vs Bane event.

Post by PixilPixi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 am

Lol it was really fun! :D

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:08 am

So sad I missed it. Here's hoping I'll be at the next one. Yes, I believe there will be another:P.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:24 am

You literally had just missed it as I was hoping when i character swapped you'd stay on as Grendal so could do an epic battle of roughly even odds, oh well.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!