Kudos for the new addition to the abyssal fortress!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

PixilPixi
Location: Trying desperately to bleach my mind of any characters made on this account.

Kudos for the new addition to the abyssal fortress!

Post by PixilPixi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 am

Thank you guys so much for the new addition to the abyssal fortress! It's so useful and leaves a door open for a bunch of new rp! I wont say what the addition is cause well... spoilers! But it's really thoughtful for the dms to pay some attention to team evil! :D Also thank you for Torvas, Larry, and (I -think-) Kharne Riscorve ... for their part in the new addition as well! Anyway, I don't know what dms were involved so I'm just going to thank each and everyone one of them! :) Really appreciate all that you do for us! ^.^

On another note, since we're on Abyssal dealings:
Extra Kudos to all the new recruits, initiates, members, and cultists that have joined us! Can't wait to share some great role play with you all! I would write down a bunch of names here, but I can't remember each and every single one. :) Have a great day!

Arctic95

Re: Kudos for the new addition to the abyssal fortress!

Post by Arctic95 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Seconded!
Huge thanks to Irongorn for making it possible, him and his Spriggan horde; always pleasure to plot the doom of the server with.
So if anyone feels any pain or suffering sweep through the current prime-plane in the next few weeks you can all glare at Irongorn for it. :D

Artos13
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Kudos for the new addition to the abyssal fortress!

Post by Artos13 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:52 pm

That was a connection that we wanted to make for a little while now, but all the credit goes to irongron for slogging through the Actual Work bits of it. Huzzah!