Kudos to Silver Mennen and Amacceam and others!!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

PixilPixi
Location: Trying desperately to bleach my mind of any characters made on this account.

Kudos to Silver Mennen and Amacceam and others!!

Post by PixilPixi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:19 am

So tonight, the craziest thing happened. Whilst.. Battling each other out of well.. Chaotic randomness that chaotic evil factions are prone to... Rune and another elf ( forgive me for I can not remember the name) decided to step in and stop this play battle among Elzi, Torvas, -and- Candance.... Only to make erupt the strangest, yet awesome results for team evil. I can not describe the amount of chaos and coolness of the players who were caught in the middle of the battle in the tower... Amacceam and Silver who were captured. The way both players handled the situation absolutely filled me with glee. They were calm, mature and most of all seemed to have some fun. The way all of you handled it makes me feel absolutely awesome and happy I could share such conflict rp with you both (and the others who got caught in the battle) I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Also, bonus kudos:
To the Banites and Good/neutral players (wow never thought I'd say that! Lol) that showed up at the fortress to save Amacceam! What awesome and quick response time! I apologize for having to bail like that through an attunement potion (I rped beforehand for a bit of course!). However, I did have a good ooc reason for it, otherwise I would've stayed. I... May have accidently spilled my water on my keyboard right before you showed up and was like frwaking out from my keyboard and laptop. I didn't want my baby to like... Die because of that so I had to leave. Another time touch promise! For now my Lappy must sit in a pile of rice upside down! ;) (I'm typing on my iPhone). But thank you for being a good sport about it, I really appreciate it! Promise I wasn't just running cause you were all gonna kill me most likely. :)
So kudos to you as well!

Oh! And to Layla! And Torvas! And Candance!

keena101

Re: Kudos to Silver Mennen and Amacceam and others!!

Post by keena101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 pm

I must agree! It was a rather eventful and enjoying day. I also would like to give a kudos to all who came into contact with Elzi, Torvas and Candace. Ace I still love and always will even though we are against each other. Amacceam nice attitude, strong willed player and cocky mouth as ever! ;) loved it. Rune and Tylra (sorry is name is spelled wrong) you both did wonder sorry didnt get to rp with u as much. To those who came into the Fortress looking for their archmagus once again I agree with Elzi! Nice response time, really and awesome search of the fortress as well. Sadly Candy doesn't like being a prisoner so she had to leave xD.

Torvas and Elzi my two all time partners in crime. Wonderful job, I love how we can kill each other but the moment someone on the outside gets into the fight we come together as a team. You both are awesome players and I enjoy the time I spend with both of you. I cant wait to see what happens next!

Arctic95

Post by Arctic95 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Thirding both of the above galls, kudos to all involved was a great (is exhaustingly late 6pm for us Europeans :P) night. Hope all involved at a fun time, and here's hoping for the future endevours for the 'mwuhahahaing' evil of the Abyss.
Candy and Elzi - Most chaotically evil partners you could ever get, end up fighting the do-gooders 'and' ourselves, always fun. :D
Silver and Amacceam - Ace's always a pleasure to rp with, and Baradoor likewise, always up for being a fiesty catch. ;)
Rune and Tal - The chaos that started it all, a 'very' crazy attempt at rezzing you, but both handeled it great, so props!

Barradoor
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Barradoor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Fourthing? The above kudos. It was.. remarkably late for me (5AM till we finished up on the Sharran end) and it was rediculously fun.
Candice for beating my discipline 4 times -.-
Elzi for.. walking Ama all the way to the slave pens
Silver was fun to watch for the brief time Ama was there
Layla for being the bestest friend ever
Torvas for putting up with Ama's.. electric.. personality
DM Underdark Guy that I cant remember for the funny PM's after the slave pen broke
Mithreas wrote:get good
eters wrote:I will try to resonate with you in a way you can understand
Peppermint wrote:if Barradoor is the voice of reason you know things have taken a horrible turn
Barradoor wrote:
!!HIGH LEVEL MECHANICS BELOW!!

roy rutan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by roy rutan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Elzi, Torvas, Candace, it was fun. it sparked great rp I look forward to future incidents as Rune now has even more reason to find a way to get stronger. for remember revenge is a desert best served cold and when rune finally strikes it will be colder then Auril's heart. Ama, Silver, Talra Anthony and others! thank you for going after and the RP before hand.

Ace04191999

Post by Ace04191999 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:29 am

Sixthing. It was great. Cant wait for more times to come. Kudos to you all. (:

Abyssals 1, Silver 0
"Summon Nerd exists, it's just called -yoink. :P"
Mithreas, 2015

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:04 am

Barradoor wrote:Layla for being the bestest friend ever
Yes... super best friend. >.>
Layla Rashmi: Fighting off alien monsters and sleeping with Amazon Moon Maidens... FOR SCIENCE!

Barradoor
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Barradoor » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:06 am

Rystefn wrote:
Barradoor wrote:Layla for being the bestest friend ever
Yes... super best friend. >.>
Heh heh heh
Mithreas wrote:get good
eters wrote:I will try to resonate with you in a way you can understand
Peppermint wrote:if Barradoor is the voice of reason you know things have taken a horrible turn
Barradoor wrote:
!!HIGH LEVEL MECHANICS BELOW!!