Bás Álainn

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Bás Álainn

Post by triaddraykin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:50 pm

While we all gained much this Christmas, we did have one great loss.

Bás Álainn the Succubus has lived her last Mark of Destiny life, and is no longer with us. She was decades old by server time, and served many masters. Her final one was my character, Angela Amana, who grew to care for her as a daughter. A willful, rebellious, manipulative daughter, who nevertheless gave some much-needed lessons in how to experience life in new and amazing ways.

Below are two screenshots from her final service... and evidence of the Christmas present she 'gave' to Angela.
http://imgur.com/o9jpwkj
The last words said for Bás. Here's where Angela stepped into the lava of the Abyss, since she has [redacted] to withstand it.

During those words, I levelled.. And was able to Hellball. I thought it appropriate that this is the event that Angela was going through as she lost her adopted daughter. With that, she destroyed the last of Bás, giving her entirely to the Abyss... Though not without some amusing, and above all, -cleansing- side effects.

http://imgur.com/ehlwvaS

Poor Rune. Poor Zack. Just a little more chaos, which Bás so dearly enjoyed. This is her legacy. May she finally rest in peace.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

roy rutan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Bás Álainn

Post by roy rutan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Alas a good friend gone wonder what horrible evil will rise in her place. but you have to admit Angela getting hellball for Christmas from Bas does take the cake this year

Manabi

Re: Bás Álainn

Post by Manabi » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:42 am

Nooo! I had no idea that Bás was a MoD. I was hoping for a few last RP sessions.

Anyway, huge huge huge kudos. What time Manobi and Bás has was amazing. Farewell farewell farewell.
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.