Kudos for ALL OF THE PLAYERS

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

FW DarkArcher

Kudos for ALL OF THE PLAYERS

Post by FW DarkArcher » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:13 pm

So, some of you may have noticed that I haven't been online that often as of late. And the reason being is that I literally have no motivation to play anymore. I've been ill an awful lot, college is super sucky, and there has been a lot of IRL stuff that I have had to deal with. All of this time that I haven't spent in game has kinda brought me to the conclusion that this is probably my final good bye.

Annika has sailed off into the sunset to travel the world on her wonderful ship and spread the word of Sune to everyone!

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that I have played with over the past... However many years! There are waaaay too many names to list off, but I want to thank every single one of you for making this one helluva journey. You guys have made all of the hours spent in my cold dining room totally worth it.

I'm still gonna be poking around in the forums, but I think that's it for my Arelith career. Again, thank you all for making this so much fun, and I shall miss you all!

P.S. If anyone wants to hit me up on Skype, add me on:
moshersocks
(Do not ask, this was a name that was made during 2012 when I was a super cool kid. :P)

Love you all, buh bye! *blows kisses in a dramatic farewell*
"What is life without purpose? What is purpose without love?" - Annika Stormbreeze

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Kudos for ALL OF THE PLAYERS

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:56 am

Never met Annika, but always sad to see go a kind and respectful player and fellow of Arelith life.

I hope you may solve and adress any IRL issue and... eventually (who knows?), maybe return some day back among your friends and fellows.

Be well!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you