End of Henry Crowe

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dari

End of Henry Crowe

Post by Dari » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:06 am

As of today. December 22, 2020.

Henry Crowe is being rolled.

Just want to say, thanks to everyone who had the chance to interact with him, both on the Surface and the UD :)
Henry Crowe - Dead

Skarain

Re: End of Henry Crowe

Post by Skarain » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:11 am

Farwell, Henry!

I -think- I was playing on Feather, a halfling cleric in Skall when I first met you. It's been nice to get the occasional glimpse of the character progressing through stages.

Best luck in future endeavors and characters!

Lewtzy

Post by Lewtzy » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:12 am

Sad to see Henry go, especially with his last Arc being there Henry will be missed.

Henry was a great white being who I first met at a party dedicated to Phurp Le'One's Knighting.
Where Henry drank himself to death and I had to pull him back from the Fugue.

It was a great run with him during the Darrowdeep and White Stag times, pun filled meetings, awkward victories and confessions. Always coming up with idea's how to guide your character into a new path.

Whatever you'll return with, I'm looking forward to your next creation.

Ninjimmy

Post by Ninjimmy » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Farethewell Henry Dove - you liked puns, losing the piking boat and, apparently, a detour into violent extremism that was actually pretty well foreshadowed.

10/10 waiting for your next character
Playing:
Olwin (AKA Olicoros Vrozt Akael Shilligg Jugem Dojj Winzalfur AKA That £$%^ing Wizard)

BoltNRun

Post by BoltNRun » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Henry will always be a joy to RP with, as will anything his player makes. I am going to miss Henry, who no matter what was always in his white garb lol. He helped make the run at Darrowdeep special, and his continued presence at the Stag just helped make the transition fun.

I hate that Kael was not able to be there towards the end but perhaps that's how Kael wanted to remember him; the pure white snowflake who named his dragons after condiments.

Whatever you make my dude, its going to be awesome and I can't wait to see what you come up with :D!

P.S - Stay away from boats, sailing, and fire XD

Definately Not A Mimic

Post by Definately Not A Mimic » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Your rp of Henry was great in the little bit of time I got to have with him from making me laugh to meaningful heartfelt rp. You do an excellent job and I hope we encounter each other in the future on other characters. - Rionn

sarithia

Post by sarithia » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:02 am

Great character and a great player! Henry was a joy thoroughly and watching him grow was great. I did this weird eye thing where I think I leaked? Jokes aside, going to miss him.

Greivern Elisbrinn [Active]
Yaen Oakenshade [We'll see]
Anakhsun Emeratu [Shelved]
Jihael [Dead]
Nhil [Inactive]