2020 Kudos to Staff!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Good Character

2020 Kudos to Staff!

Post by Good Character » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:05 pm

It has certainly been a wild ride for the world this year, yet Arelith continues to persist. It always amazes me how I come back to this 18 year old game, but I am never surprised why. Arelith has consistently been a cornerstone of daily enjoyment for me, and the staff really deserves a thanks.

Despite the turbulent year for everyone, thank you for continuing to put in great work!

Quidix
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: 2020 Kudos to Staff!

Post by Quidix » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:38 pm

Very much agree - hard to believe all the love and care being poured into this old game. It's fantastic!

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aradin » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:39 pm

Thirded! Great job to the DMs, developers, admins, Discord mods, and the big man Irongron. Arelith is a wonderful world to step into for a while and live out our fantasy dreams.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

AzureLuna

Post by AzureLuna » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Thanks to all of the staff for keeping Arelith alive and growing, it has been a very appreciated and necessary escape.

I know I'm super biased, but an extra special shout-out to Anatida for all of her hard work this year. Every area you touch just looks divine, even in the confines of this ancient game. And I KNOW how hard you work on each project you take on. We're all so grateful for you! <3
Lavanya Helbrecht, Highest Priestess of Sharess

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Amazing work. The server looks fantastic and I almost cant believe the amount of arts, maps, fixtures and completed suggestions the staff finished this year. Hats off.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too

Drogo Gyslain

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:09 am

With all of the things that have come to Arelith in 2020, thank you to the amazing DM staff that keeps this place running. We honestly don't get to say it enough, or perhaps we're too tied up in things but Thank you for everything you do for us and this community!!!

It really is the best and despite the fact we may fight and argue at times, please keep up the good work and Hope you all have a very happy christmas!!

Sundial

Post by Sundial » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:20 am

I'll echo the thanks above and add this: I'm so ridiculously impressed with how this server has grown. Deep down, I'm not much of a computer gamer, so when I log on after stints of already sparse play, the active players and hardworking devs and DMs make this thriving digital realm feel perfectly preserved; a perfect escape that we needed this year most of all.

I really hope the staff of Arelith understands the magnitude of what they've accomplished and feels the well deserved gratitude from its players. I feel insanely lucky to be able to fire up my old character again!

Ekrid Aulanther
Tashtego
Isak Kerringar
Huemacoatl

Ebonstar

Post by Ebonstar » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:12 pm

+1

so much goes on behind the scenes, and the teams are so often overlooked or just criticized, which should never be done.

All the work is done at their time and effort without any compensation other than what we tell them, and for one thing they deserve so much more!!

so beyond Kudos

Well Done across the board, and may the world always be in the good hands of those with time and imagination to keep making it better.
Yes I can sign

Skarain

Post by Skarain » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Speaking of Kudos, the updated Outpost looks real pretty! Kudos for the hard work of Bat, Kuma and all other developers and contributors. We will surely put the area to good use.

Bunnysmack
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Bunnysmack » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:14 am

Definitely going to add to the praise to Arelith staff. You all have a tough job and put so much dedication and energy into making this fantastic world for us all to play in. Thank you so much for all you do, staff! Role playing on Arelith is on par with the highest quality LARPs I've ever been part of, and it scratches my itch for role-playing in a way that no other electronic medium has ever managed to match
"You're insufferable..."
"That's not true! I can totally be suffered!"

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:17 am

Yes, thank you dearly for letting all this be possible. The dedication put in the server on all levels is incredible and impressive. This server is a gem among roleplaying games and multiplayer games. Keep up the good work, guys! <3

LichBait

Post by LichBait » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:49 pm

A hearty kudos to you all indeed!

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Indeed! A heart felt hug to all the developers, Admin, and DMs who give up their personal time for the server. May the next year be just as great!

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:13 am

I'd like to second this.

Everyone is going to extra lengths,

Kudos to all!

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:13 pm

They're alright, I guess...

;)

Xantor_Stromgate
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Xantor_Stromgate » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Good Character wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:05 pm
Arelith continues to persist. It always amazes me how I come back to this 18 year old game, but I am never surprised why.
Totally. I'm about to get a new computer, not because the one I have now is very lacking for what I need, just because I want to view Arelith in high-graphics mode! :twisted:

Also, one of my favorite things it how it's now a high-magic (item) server that, because of the constant work put in by the Dev's and the rest of the staff, still keep the main focus on character RP and their builds being the most important and powerful pieces of the game-world.
It's all peaches 'n' cake!