The Hunt for Ael'drin Presrae

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Miaou

The Hunt for Ael'drin Presrae

Post by Miaou » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:44 am

I wished to give a quick thanks to the few people who have given me a rare nice time on this server, with a flowing plot and interesting story. It's still going on, not entirely resolved, but I wished to put it out there.

Biggest of thanks to Avalon Soul for being understanding and working with us for this story line, introducing road bumps and telling an amazing story.

And thanks to Ren Engeve'te'lyn for making this story a thing that could happen in the first place. You put your character in such a spot that gives so much gravity to the situation. For that I thank you, and for so much more.

Thank you all who joined to help and made the story so far actually fun. In no specific order;

Olissa
Renari Orlethym
Wallace "Wally" Lyonall
Myzzrin Brightburst
Avalri Fernsorrow
Frandor Carcel
Reivan Kelisur
Sign Thorin
Eranor De'trelen
Jack Springrunner
Burin
Dregan Young
Eurathor

I think I am missing one or two of you, sorry as I couldn't find your names in my logs. But thank you all.

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: The Hunt for Ael'drin Presrae

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:50 am

You're quite welcome. It's been a real treat to run this arc thus far and I look forward to seeing the resolution when it comes.
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:35 am

<3 to all involved. You're all wonderful, even if most of my RP for this has been sleeping!

Glowing Mushroom
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Glowing Mushroom » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:08 am

A really fun event! And we even got a kitten surprise from the "Great Cat". Kudos to everyone involved! I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Burin the Earthly.

Stop. Ninja Time

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:06 am

From a backstory, to part of a large plot involving three settlements, to a quieter finale with all of Ren's friends.

Special thanks to Buppi, of course, for his wonderful roleplay these last many months; but especially this event. You took something with little information and not only did a great job RPing through it but got around 20 people involved in it. That's awesome. <3

Also special thanks to Avalon Soul for setting this all up! What started with a lone mage lost and looking for help creating demi planes ended up with an epic plot involving Cordor/Darrowdeep to hunt down vile people, involving Guldorand, and of course involving a ton of people in Myon. To think this started with "How would you like to kidnap a Coronal?".

Thanks to Wally, Myzz, Renari, Olissa, Euraldor and Narvarre for the wonderful loving memories to Ren. She'd take heart that she's so loved, if she remembered them! She'll have Buppi recite them so she knows. Also thanks to Angela and Ana for your part in the ritual; great magicking!

Thanks to Dregan, Sam, Sign, Frandor, Avalri, Falco and Reivan for joining us tonight and to everyone else involved as well!