surface/ud interactions on the surface

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

blood makes noise

surface/ud interactions on the surface

Post by blood makes noise » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Having been active on the surface recently i have encountered a range of pcs, mostly lowbies with my goblin.

The lowbies have all been willing to rp and reach a conclusion to the interaction that enhances my experience of the server as the story builds form these interactions and will hopefully have ramifications moving forward because of it.

Keep on role playing, it is what is best about this game!

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: surface/ud interactions on the surface

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:13 pm

It is nice when good and evil find an RP end to encounters, instead of the standard corpse bashing. I am glad you have found such players on the surface!

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Re: surface/ud interactions on the surface

Post by Dalenger » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:12 am

I never played on the surface when I first joined the server, and my first experience with it ended with me getting suuuuuper lost when my gnoll finally made it up there. I ended up deciding to make one of the bridges leading to guldorand a toll bridge. It lead to some fantastic rp fun... eventually ending with, of course, the guldorand guard coming and beating me away with sticks. It still sticks with me as one of my favorite interactions on the server. Small scale, low-level monsters rp on the surface is a blast.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.