Rolling Jaezmorlin

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Neonpig13

Rolling Jaezmorlin

Post by Neonpig13 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:23 pm

Yo. What a roller coaster. Best ending to any of my characters, hands down. Kudos to everybody at Cordor, first off, for that badass sendoff. EVERYBODY there was amazing, and I could not have been more grateful for how I was sent off. I hope I satisfied everybody there.

Jaez is a complicated character and I love him to bits. Below I shall detail some of the few interactions (in order of time I really spent with them) but this is by no means everybody. There are...a lot of you guys. Jaezmorlin made lots of friends. And enemies.

Chenizra Xel'vraxa - Chenizra, you were both a firm ally and an antagonist for Jaez. Lots of stuff that he didn't like, lots of stuff he did. We had our spats, but your rp was excellent and it is a shame you wanted to assassinate me near the end ;)

Yowyn - Yowyn! You're awesome. Truly. Your rp is amazing, your character is astronomically detailed and both cute and terrifying at the same time. It really made Jaez question a lot of his morals at various points (despite not having any morals!) about his decisions. It was great. Shame the whole reincarnation arc didn't happen

Jhanyrr Tanor'Thal - Hell yeah. We had hi-jinks. We had laughter. We were the best males in the damn city.

Emily Bitterbloom - Jaez loved Emily to bits, and so did I. Amazing character, great personality, hilarious at times and...incredibly dangerous in pvp, good god! But yeah. Awesome. Will miss her something fierce

Xul'dor Xel'vraxa - I know you killed me when you first met me, but, I am not the kind of guy to let that get in the way of a relationship. Towards the end we had a real wholesome bromance going and I loved it. (I really hope I never annoy Xul on a future character, by the way)

Iltzva Tanor'thal - Iltzva was one of those characters Jaez could just hang around with and not be bored. They were never, like, SUPER close? But they always had some amazing rp when they were together and I enjoyed every interaction.

Shrieyl - Didn't get to talk much, but our silent conversations were amazing! How you manage to drop so much emotion into a mute character is beyond me, but yes, I loved it, and it is a shame we could not rp more

Lupercallia - Every time we went on an Avernus Dragon killing run I felt our bond grow stronger! Loved it. Always felt like a friend despite being a slave.

Denny Walvish - Or, as a contact of Jaez's once told him in a hushed whisper 'Danny Wallfish'. Denny was great. A very complicated relationship between Denny and Jaezmorlin, and very grey. There was no black and white good vs evil when they met up, and I love that.

Synk - ur the funniest character I have ever rp'd with, and every time somebody spoke back about you OOC my fists balled with rage. nothing more I need to say here. Love you.

Aunrae - Aunrae, you were a beacon of actual, you know, common sense, amongst testosterone addled violence monsters that were male Drow. And also Imri, who I am convinced was 24/7 jacked up on testosterone, as well. Anyway! Our rp was amazing, insightful, full of personality and soul. It never felt dead. There was always a real connection. I loved it.

Dameon Wade - Ah, Dameon, ya sod. Jaez met his end to you, and what a damn good arc it was. From beating you up and taking your ear, to killing your Darrowdeep knights in Sib and gloating about it, to the full end of the circle where you had him killed and his ear removed. I am glad the good guy won. A satisfying ending, and I hope that you got as much out of it as I did. Also, I hate acid sheathe.

Jakatta Zen'alt - Yo. We were the duo. The iconic pair. The homies. The lovers. Wait, wait. Not that last one. Moving swiftly on, Jakatta was Jaez's, like, third best friend. Maybe not reciprocated, but, he didn't care. They were homies. Amazing rp, a lively character, and strangely I always feel like I never rp'd with you enough despite every god damn second standing on that god damn mat, conspiring

Rose - [Redacted]. You know what you did, ya blonde bombshell

Amalie Arcarth - Jaez loved Amalie like he loved nobody else. He wasn't an assassin, so the love never went anywhere, but uh, anyway, Jaez and Amalie had wholesome and deep conversations. I loved every single interaction we had. The bond we shared was so real I felt like I was best friends with Amalie myself. Love you.

Imri Xel'vraxa - Best bud. We killed things, we started fights, we fought each other, we annoyed peacekeepers, we schemed, we plotted, we shared secrets and most of all, WE WEREN'T DATING LIKE EVERYBODY THOUGHT WE WERE. Imri was Jaezmorlin's favourite person even though, you know, she kept beating his Snuggybear in the Hub for no reason.

I appreciate it, guys. Truly. You are all awesome.
Loren Rosemont - Alive
Nara'syn Z'ress - Dead.
Bliss Blackworth - Dead.
Mal'ovant Xel'vraxa - Gone
Jaezmorlin - Dead.
Meldin Kross - Gone.
Croosk Rosemaw - Gone.

Tyro

Re: Rolling Jaezmorlin

Post by Tyro » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:51 am

Take big sleep now, drow Jaez. Me wasn't let old elf tongue student die alone, no no.
Davei "Synk" Glumgum - World Serpent Inn resident
Papin Hueh - laid to rest with his kin
Allister Odeus - put down by a good man
Allister Odeus's son - redeemed, made the best of his new life
Soethe Sai'tar - sailed back to Durpar

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:32 am

What a fight! My PC never knew yours, but I was glad to be there in the arena to watch the epic finale.
Come visit the Carmichael Corner Café - located in the corner of Guldorand's town square near the Counting House and Speedy Messenger Service.

• new menu items featured every IG month!
• social opportunities - see and be seen!

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:47 am

Your characters have been one more amazing than the other, man, but I am very glad we finally got to rp together at a good length with this one.

A shame because Aunrae and Jaez had finally begun to open to each other more just the day before, and I was really curious to see how their rapport would develop. But I also understand you wished to close the character, even though I am sad to see him go.

Regardless, I will be looking forward to your next creation, and I know already it shall be a blast. :)

See you soon around Andunor!

P.S.
I also wish to make a shout out to the Cordorians for making this truly awesome and unforgettable for us all. This was one of the heights of roleplay of my whole experience playing online in many many years. You guys are really awesome. <3

Aroura

Post by Aroura » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:24 am

You're going to make me cry :[
I'm so glad you enjoyed Amalie, I'm so glad I was able to make a positive impact on your story. I was heartbroken to hear you wanted to roll, I wanted to keep you around forever.
But the love for the character is what made the depearture so heartbreaking and emotional. You're a wonderful player and I can't wait to see what nonsense you get up to next!

Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:42 am

Jaez was a fantastic character. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store.

LOVE ENDURES

Denny Lynndain-Walvish, certified rude boy - Rolled
Lysanthir Ellenocen - Shelved
Reznov Willensbane - Rolled
Vald Machjarak - Rolled
Gaderel Anjou, certified lawful good - Active
Rodolfo Duskvale, certified funny guy - Rolled
Ghug Sord - Extinguished

Naghast

Post by Naghast » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:04 am

Damn. I know we didn't really interacted much but, still. I'll miss Jaez down there. And await your return as a new character.

BattleDrake

Post by BattleDrake » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Sorry this took so long to post! What a rollercoaster of a day this one was.

Though Jak was mostly guarded over certain things, Jaez was always his number one bro. It seems no matter our characters, we just end up being drawn to one another, and the rp that follows is always a blast. Jaez was a fantastic character, always doing things in the shadows, building connections, speaking strange foreign languages, and dealing with the complexities of a unorthodox drow in Andunor in a unique and exciting way. The conspiring on the mat, the teasings and jests to one another, the ignoring of one another's secrets in order to simply get along, really led to a memorable experience that will definitely impact Jak in the future to come.

When you told me about the capture and likely execution, I was oocly happy at the idea of how Jaez was going to go, even if it meant it was going to be a loss for Jak. I'd fully intended to hop on an alt to watch the display, but Jak got caught up in the rp that came just before, with trying to rescue him, only to fail, and lose even more in the process. The stories of what happened, the ending, it all led to a very emotional experience for me oocly and icly. There was so much left to be said, and all of it cut short, reminding Jak just how important it is not to wait until tomorrow to do it. I just really loved how it all played out, and just how powerful of an influence Jaez had on the city and those that foolishly ran to save their friend. A great character was lost today, but a great player continues on. I can't wait for your next character, I know it's going to be great.

Recent Characters:
Aramis - "S'fine piece of art yer havin' there." (Shelved)
Eradyn - Trying to make the world a better place. (Shelved)
[Redacted] - ? (?)
Skek - Happiness in Endless Industry. (Rolled)

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:52 pm

I only ever knew Jaez in passing on various PC's, so I can't add much to what others have already said. I am glad you found a proper ending for you PC and we are all looking forward to what you come up with next!

Lexx

Post by Lexx » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Great character. I hope your next one goes even better!

Aellowyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aellowyn » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 pm

Buh bye Jaez. Knowing you was short, but your bromance brought me happiness.

<redacted> Main
<redacted> Drow Alt
<redacted> Slave Alt
<redacted> Elf Alt
<rolled> Barbaric Elf Alt
<redacted> Alts of alts alt