Deminon Deathcrush - Dead - Kudos to the Banites :)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

ToxicBiohazard

Deminon Deathcrush - Dead - Kudos to the Banites :)

Post by ToxicBiohazard » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:34 am

With no plan set in motion, I decided to roll Deminon Deathcrush after a really fun RP session with the Congregation in Minmir. I have been playing on this server a long while, during the reign of Valtheran. 90% of my characters have been Banites. This congregation has given me the most fun will always hold a special place in my heart. Stonehold was the first guild I ever joined with a character. This group stands out.

I would like to thank a numerous group of people, that have helped shaped the story of Deminon Deathcrush and continue the legacy of Gorgoth Deathcrush. I have made many new friends, enemies, and stories a like on Deminon and I thank everyone who's interacted with him to help shape his story.

This group is very passionate, a solid community, and a pillar in the history of Arelith.

Thank you for giving me the chance to shine on the podium as Dreadknight. I look forward to many more tales :)

@Lucius Blackhand
@Adenious
@Melina Willows
@Mordred Kane
@Erszebet
@Kross Ashhammer
@Talek
@Tarrick
@Gorathon Varack
@The Ruby Eyed Menace
@Peg Leg
@Burin
@Those who wish to not have their identities spoiled. <3
Last edited by ToxicBiohazard on Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shrouded Wanderer

Re: Deminon Deathcrush - Dead - Kudos to the Banites :)

Post by Shrouded Wanderer » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:37 am

The shocking and sudden death of Dem is gonna be something to remember, and a big controversial step in a lot of stories. Its been a pleasure, truely to help craft a self contained story within the church. Though many never see what goes on within the church I will say, those that live under the god of strife feel it every day, and their pain is truely felt.

A lotta emotions happened today.

Inordinate
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Inordinate » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 am

What a terrible day for rain.
If need there comes to shelter my ship on the flood;
The wind I calm upon the waves, and the sea I put to sleep

Security_Blanket

Post by Security_Blanket » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:03 pm

He came to serve Bane and was taken from us too soon. It's been quite a story leading up to this point, from when he was a starry-eyed new recruit to being a cursed warrior fighting off death with every breath. I hate to see him go but am proud to have been a part of his story. As Mordred would say. "Someone will pay for this."

Draco Deleteur
Dreadlord Lucius Blackhand - "All is as Bane wills it."

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:10 pm

There will be a very disappointed masked Theurge of Bane, but I understand entirely. Enjyo whatever comes for you next!
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5

Glowing Mushroom
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Glowing Mushroom » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:53 am

I have literally had nothing but fun interactions from the Banites and Minmir. Kudos back to you and the rest of the church!
Burin the Earthly.

Elianabeth

Post by Elianabeth » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Very much enjoyed my brief interactions with Deminon, you exemplified 'show not tell' RP and made the world seem a lot more alive while your char visited Skal.

Thanks for the great reintroduction back into the server, and I hope to interact with your characters again in the future!

HappyHippie

Post by HappyHippie » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:03 pm

You crushed Mama Bane, just letting ya know <3 Can't wait to interact with your new guy more!
"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity." - Joseph Addison

Diana Wyndyr - Active
Gyda Skógr - Semi-Active
Melina Willows - Shelved