MONK MOOT

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dreams

MONK MOOT

Post by Dreams » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:15 am

I don't usually post kudos things, but a big applause to the player of Mori Toshiko, who organised a very fun gathering in Soulhaven. It was pretty badass to see such a wide range of people and different ideas there. Fun stories for all!

seppuku me senpai

Re: MONK MOOT

Post by seppuku me senpai » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:29 am

thank you, i'd like to thank cobra kai for coming out and out-styling miyagi-do. excellent stuff from everyone who came. also thank you to our impromtu soot-spririte. that was awesome.
A small night storm blows
Saying 'falling is the essence of a flower'
Preceding those who hesitate
- Yukio Mishima

DeepWebAssassin

Post by DeepWebAssassin » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:02 am

Everyone who made this possible gets a 10/10 from me, I had a blast. The atmosphere, set-up, and execution of the event were all really fun and unique.

I want to shout out the Steel Poet people (Leo and Mori) especially for putting up with a healthy dose of unplanned antagonism in the most graceful possible way. You guys are champions and your presence around Soulhaven lately has really made it feel alive. Watching you guys do what you do really inspires me to step my own game up.

Also to Wang Lei, my partner in crime.

you're gonna shoot an eye out with that death touch, kid

Currently Playing:
Veras Edrix
(Discord: narcopolo)

Sundial

Post by Sundial » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Agreed! It was enjoyable to linger on the sidelines and watch from the periphery as each PC took the spotlight, which was generously shared by a group of 20 or so! Some really great playing.

Ekrid Aulanther
Tashtego
Isak Kerringar
Huemacoatl

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:16 pm

I only got to stay for a little bit of this (while spazzing all over the place from my cat jumping on my mouse), but it was very, very cool to see so many people in Soulhaven. Busiest I've ever seen any iteration of it! I hope there's another moot that I can stick around for.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Rasha
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Rasha » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:59 am

This event was very entertaining. Well done, Toshiko, and all those involved. Very pleased I was able to not miss out on this one.
-=- Somebody that You used to Know -=-

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:47 am

There's a lot of great RP in soulhaven lately, I stop by there regularly to see if I can catch people to RP with. I love the heavy philosophical discussions.

I took a million screenshots from the monk moot, I tried to grab things from each presentation. I apologize to the later performances, I had to start saving shots during the event so my PC wouldn't die and missed a few things.