Savior Interactions

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

torugor

Savior Interactions

Post by torugor » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:18 pm

I am completing the first fase of the Savior project and I wanted to give a great KUDOS to all the players who got envolved with our faction.

Going to start with our members, old and new
Thank you Shadows for your strength...not sure if we would win as many battles were not by your power
Thank you Count for being the first to believe in the faction and to join.
Thank you Wilham for all the funny interactions we had this far. You are a lovable psychopath
Thank you Eddie hope we can have more action together
Thank you Rose and Zodiac, our latest members to join. I will work for you two to have as much fun as the other members had.

Now for the pirates of sencliff, thank you for allowing us to be in your island and to help us in our attacks. I am sure we would not be as sucessful without your help. I am really bad with names but i would like to thank Kelly, Spades and Ginger. We wouldnt have been sucessfull attacking the tavern without you 3. I also give kudos to pirates that dislike us like Lili.

My kudos for the heroes who fought us, specially Nathaniel for being the main force against us. Man i am so glad to have the chance to rp this much conflict with you. You really gave us an objective and purpose. It was never about winning or loosing its always about having fun from the conflict and you made this conflict vivid and controllable from the start to the end.

Also a kudos to Nathaniel`s daughter, Myzz and her friend Thalia. Sorry you had to die Thalia but we thought it was the best way to control Myzz...but it backfired on us.

And I take the opportunity to thank all the people we robbed and killed in this first season of the Saviors. I want to garantee we tried not to make our actions personal, we got to you all by pure luck (you were in the wrong place in the wrong time) and you were part of the narrative of something bigger. If your character felt rage, fear or angusty for our presence, that was the desired purpose. If your character later felt happy and rejoyced when we got killed for our misdeeds, that also is the point of the saviors. Arelith is not a safe place...walking in the wild may come with horrible consequences. Think of us as a big foe to defeat. Every story has to have a big villain and we are trying our best to fill that role. Hope we can always keep our grudges inside the game and never take it oocly. We want the interactions with saviors to be memorable.

Saviors are moving to a new momment, as our group gets bigger we wont be fighting tavern owners anymore. We are aiming for the villages. Its up for the heroes to make our life hell. Hope you guys enjoy the new season of attacks and violence as we try take control of more territory in arelith.