Thank you for the RP.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Party in the forest at midnight

Thank you for the RP.

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:32 am

I don't thank people as much as I should, so I'm going to make a thread to do it.

To Kyari, I had fun talking about dreams and giving a magic lesson. She was so happy at learning such a spell exists, it brought a smile to my face, thank you.

To Tirador, I had fun showing you around the Skull Crags. I hope your writs went well!

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Thank you for the RP.

Post by woodbreeze » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:19 am

Awwwwwwwwww, thank you so much T_T that was so unexpectedly but wonderfully wholesome, I loved it! Garrett absolutely blew Kyari's mind haha.

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:15 am

Screenshots. This was really wholesome and I enjoyed it a lot.

And finally, trying to teach her how to cast the spell:

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:39 am

I enjoyed the Soulhaven event today. It started out slow and went on for a while, but I liked how that allowed a lot more people come in later and talk about their character. It was cool getting to meet new people!

Fausta, I've seen you around but haven't gotten to RP with you much, it was cool hearing what your character stands for.

Sarek, I've enjoyed every interaction with the character. I really enjoy talking philosophy with him. His views reflect my character's grim outlook in a few ways, which makes it interesting.

Kora Van Liere/Sorrow - I've seen your old characters around but haven't really ever RPed with you much, I'm happy to finally have had a chance to. Much like Sarek, Kora's philosophy resonates with my character and makes him introspect, it puts words to his experiences in ways he hadn't considered before. The character is very cool.

Elvira, it was talking as it went on, musing philosophy about what it means to engage things we disagree with.

There were a lot of other people who came and went too, but I spoke to these ones the most.
A shoutout to some of the other people who stopped by (I'm sorry, I don't know all of your names), Mori, the Jergalite monk, the gnomes, Elain, the snarky woman, Caelan, Itzal, the morninglordian halfling, and Wang. There were probably more people too. All of the people coming through had a lot of interesting things to add.

Airport Proximity Jesus

Post by Airport Proximity Jesus » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:20 am

Oh is this a new fairy I haven't met yet? I will need to arrive soon to do pixie things
8-) Cool kids wear shades during the endless night 8-)

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:32 pm

Party in the forest at midnight wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:39 am
Kora Van Liere/Sorrow - I've seen your old characters around but haven't really ever RPed with you much, I'm happy to finally have had a chance to. Much like Sarek, Kora's philosophy resonates with my character and makes him introspect, it puts words to his experiences in ways he hadn't considered before. The character is very cool.
no u

I'm glad I finally had the chance to interact with you, definitely seconded on the event kudos, it was good even though I kinda came in late. I'm hoping to chat with Garrett some more in the future!

Thanks for the kudos <3