Emily

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

SilverSnake
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Emily

Post by SilverSnake » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:03 am

Im honestly not sure how to even start it ( Its hard to express how great the gnome truly was :P) . Emily Bitterbloom was a gem of a character with a colorful personality that was /always/ fun to engage. I think that our characters ''clicked'' from the very start and just had a very meaningful if sometimes unhealthy relation. The ''Dread Necromancer'' will surely be remembered by the whole of Andunor for tencycles to come! Her MANY legendary feats an inspiration to other denizens of the city.

Tyro

Re: Emily

Post by Tyro » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:10 am

All I could leave you with was a myconid pod. :(
Davei "Synk" Glumgum - World Serpent Inn resident
Papin Hueh - laid to rest with his kin
Allister Odeus - put down by a good man
Allister Odeus's son - redeemed, made the best of his new life
Soethe Sai'tar - sailed back to Durpar

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:30 am

Goodbye Emily. Our roleplays together were one more stellar than the other and they were all deep and intense. Emily was an exceptional character that really showed how playing an evil necromancer can be done with depth, a lively character but most importantly a robust dose of humanity. Emily was by far not a villain, even less so a stereotypical one, but a multi-layered person, who was capable of expressing all the range of emotions from happiness and humour, to seriousness and gloom. It was wonderful to be able to witness the sad and dramatic development of this small gnome with a big mummified heart.

Emily will be remembered for many cycles to come, indeed, and as one of the most impressive interpretations of a deep gnome in our little corner of the Underdark.

neverwinternightly

Post by neverwinternightly » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 am

I had some amazingly deep conversations with her. She will be missed!

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 am

Emily was one of Theodor's best friends. A character who meant so much to him. One of his best friends. You always gave me so many laughs and I'm honestly sad she's gone. The hub won't be the same without her shenanigans.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

innerbloom

Post by innerbloom » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:57 am

Emily had BIG impact on Nevve, over a very short period of time. She will be missed - and as previously said: the Hub simply will not be the same.
Main: Nevve; lost in reverie.
Alt: Ford; taking a swim.
Rolled: Blythe; raising Banites.

Inactive IG for the time being.

Basementfellow

Post by Basementfellow » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:54 am

awesome character, awesome player

Neonpig13

Post by Neonpig13 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:09 am

Emily was literally everything to Bliss, and you actually made her character worth something. Somehow so evil yet so wholesome at the same time. Thank you, really.
Loren Rosemont - Alive
Nara'syn Z'ress - Dead.
Bliss Blackworth - Dead.
Mal'ovant Xel'vraxa - Gone
Jaezmorlin - Dead.
Meldin Kross - Gone.
Croosk Rosemaw - Gone.

Skald Haldi
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Skald Haldi » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:57 am

I was always in the outskirts looking in, b/c my character had no business with Emily.

However, I still got to see some of her antics, and I could tell that she was exciting to be around. This force of magnetism always kept a crowd of players around her. Not only is that more fun for everybody (including her), that is the mark of a good addition to the server. I look forward to seeing what the player will do next.

Played: Peruruo Longbean, Spring Cobb, Purple (disguised), Ke Rilyn'ervs, Tern Cooper
Playing: Az'alva Sh'yalva

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:16 am

Yer shoes be tied. <3

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:55 pm

While never close to her, I greatly enjoyed watching her exploits from the side lines. She was quite the character. Interesting and fearsome!

Turn the Tide

Post by Turn the Tide » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:19 am

I've enjoyed my time roleplaying with Emily, truly a great and amazing character.

A deep gnome that will be missed.. :cry:
Login: Fetch My Wine Jean-Luc

Ninjimmy

Post by Ninjimmy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Desperately trying to bluff that she was a small child not an incredibly evil deep gnome was always a fun way to run the risk of being killed in Cordor. 10/10.
Playing:
Olwin (AKA Olicoros Vrozt Akael Shilligg Jugem Dojj Winzalfur AKA That £$%^ing Wizard)