Sencliff Update!!!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Sencliff Update!!!

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Thank you for the cliff update! The adding of a ferry to Guldorand freeport and graveyard is a nice touch! The best improvement however is definitely the guild houses for pirate crews. I feel this alone will open up so much RP and offer a chance for the isle to organize enough to take part in the world stage like it once did.

Thank you dev team for the improvements!!!

torugor

Re: Sencliff Update!!!

Post by torugor » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Want to give my kudos as well. Sencliff got bigger and the guild houses gives one more reason why pirates should seek to become a dreads and give the dreads more importance on pirate disputes, which are currently a mess on my personal opinion.

Only thing i didnt like so much was forcing sencliff to abolish slavery. Dont think pirates would care enough about it to decide to abolish it. But if it can be later discussed by dreads on the moot its fine.

Apothys
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Sencliff Update!!!

Post by Apothys » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:51 am

Yeah im loving Sencliff again right now. Thank you so much for all the updates to it. Long time coming and I hope it will get a little more DM attention now. :)

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman