Aranzir Amante Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Hedgehog
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Aranzir Amante Kudos

Post by Hedgehog » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:18 am

I want to send major kudos to everyone who helped Lord Aranzir Amante come to life as the Merchant Lord from Sembia, and lead the Fallen Stars Merchant Company into what it is today!

Some very special thanks go to:

Daybreak aka Kaman Din Kohl - Aranzir's original right hand man and servant to the Merchant Lord. The way you portrayed him really helped with my development of the 'Noble persona' and was key in helping me get into the mindset. Incredibly versatile roleplayer too, being able to adopt a wide range of personalities! You truly are one of my new best friends IRL and I thank and appreciate the support you have given.

Tinker_101 aka Beatrix 'Ruby' - The original, ruthless bodyguard of Aranzir! I appreciated your absolute dedication to the roleplay, and never forget that you are the OG reason I originally joined this server.

Dubhwulfe aka Noah Morrigantes (And Gareth...and Bastian...and Lucian... and Gawain... and Declan... and Talon...and...etc etc ;) )! - And also of course your other many iterations who were always super dependable, and somehow amazing stroke of luck always managed to help bring the Fallen Stars into greater heights. I loved every moment and interaction shared, you were always that person Aranzir felt like he could just 'bro out' with and helped keep him down to earth. You are, by far, one of the most interesting and dynamic players I've met, and your creativity just bursts completely through the seems. You help make the game so engrossing with your ability to speak to a character's personality, and describe items and traits. You legit bring out the best in my roleplay with your interesting ideas and many unique approaches.

Deac0knight aka Maxim Pimm - Aranzir's left hand man! Extremely loyal and faithful till his very end. Just like Kaman, you were a key player in helping me get into the mindset of the Lord and critical to the success of group overall. Another one of my absolute new best friends, and helps keep me grounded when things get incredibly difficult or dramatic. Much love to you man.

2cDub aka Auwaelyn and Serenity - Onyx was the OG bad-Snuggybear Hoarite Elf Monk from Kara Tur that was so much fun to have around, that really helped lend to Aranzir's mystique. Thank you so much for being a crucial player in supporting the cause and keeping the FSMC going!

Sembian Nights aka Moe! Our resident gnomish commoner! Such a chill fun player to work with and surprisingly spicy at times.

Tikin aka Esteban Delores - A seriously key and dedicated player in helping with keeping the FSMC be so organized, and such a great help in keeping our stock and inventory full. The other secret ingredient that helped the FSMC engine runs so efficiently!

Archer aka Tiffany - Another key, critical part of the Fallen Stars growth, as well as Aranzir himself, who always saw her as something like a daughter he was extremely proud of.

Nadine - One of my new favorite players to jam out with, amazingly chill and fun, some of my best and most memorable moments with Aranzir and in the game in general were had. I just wanted to say in an OOC way, my success in being able to really put a strong showing for Aranzir as a strong political contender for chancellor was all in thanks to the notes and feedback you gave me. It truly helped me grow not only as a roleplayer, but as a person as well. Looking forward to so much more!

Harvey Thron! Such a fun guy to play and hang with, also loved the lawyer aspect of the character. Having him hired on as the company's lawyer made for some amazing and unique, interesting roleplay. You're so hilarious too, it brightens up my day and helps make the grind go by quick.

Araceli Sorelli - An amazing and talented roleplayer who was around for Aranzir's very beginnings, which made the two have a particularly unique and special connection. She was Aranzir's biggest cheerleader, and was also there for moments when he felt extremely low or even doubted himself. I only wish it could have been explored a bit further prior to stuff! </3 I look forward to hopefully more great RP.

Markus Hawkwinter - Such a great roleplayer, and great guy overall that portrayed that Waterdhavian nobleman who would end up becoming one of Aranzir's best friends. I miss you man, and hope we get to interact more again regardless of the side of the aisle we are on!

Aaralyn Cellance / Rivorndir - My fellow Sembian Noble; from my experience with the character as Tristan Elur'on to Aranzir Amante, the way you portray her is so expertly done, I will admit it has always intimidated me but as result, helped me grow so much stronger as a roleplayer.

Aldros Rivorndir - I have so much respect for you as a player and how amazingly well you pull him off as the calculating leader of House Rivorndir and the Darrowdeep Wardens. Major kudos!

I would extend this out to all of the Rivorndirs as well; my interactions with each both in and out of game have always been nothing short of stellar. Much love to Uthros, Dra'gos, and Antoinette as well as Drad and Dameon! I look forward to our interactions in the future!

Ingo Aztharia - What a wonderful personality. One of the most endearing characters I have ever had the pleasure of encountering during my entire roleplay career. I miss you and hope you're able to make a regular return!

FOIG - Aranzir was a massive fan of yours, and made it to every lesson he possibly could and was an extremely pivotal player in helping him learn so much in the way of languages and 'find out in game' type things! <3 Such an amazing and legit selfless and caring player as well. I appreciate you so much. Much love, and looking forward to more!

Gaist Beoluve / Vincent Wingrave - Fantastic roleplayer and absolute unit and pleasure to jam out with. Both characters are so dramatically different in personality, which speaks a lot to your versatility. Much love!

Gur'Durak / Devon Marshal - Aranzir felt an incredible amount of remorse with the way things ended up for Gur; I like to think indeed the two definitely grew to respect each other greatly by the end. An amazing and versatile roleplayer! I look forward to our future interactions.

Sung Cho - A more recent arrival to the server, I am so glad we got to interact! I absolutely adore the idealistic ninja Miss Cho! Such a joy.

Marley Goodman - A lot of our time between Aranzir and Marley was mostly brief but you are such a good roleplayer, which our schedules weren't so hard to align!

Kenton Swift - Despite being new to the game and as a roleplayer, damn you handled it like a pro! Every statement and emote, you were able to put behind it such incredible passion and expression. What a Champion of Tyr and serious contender for General!

Dante / Loegaire - Such an excellent roleplayer and such an amazing way to portray a fey, and shining example!

Valandil Silverleaf-Amante - Aranzir's apprentice, turned adopted son and heir. Such a cool, friendly outgoing guy, and a pleasure to roleplay and hang out with! So funny as well, I look forward to so much!

Tommy Bendt - WOW! What an amazing treat! Honestly, I just love love love Tommy as a character and how you portray her is so phenomenally well done! What a personality! I really hope we get to continue to interact more in the game.

Tiffa Took - A newer, rising star to the server! Such an awesome roleplayer, I absolutely adore the character and amazing flavor you put into everything, from the emotes to her manner of speech. A lovely hin with such a rich past, and incredible depth!

Alberto Vermicello - Fell in love INSTANTLY with your character. What an amazing portrayal of a merchant, extremely memorable; Aranzir recognized the potential immediately and wanted to make sure he stuck around and made his home in Cordor!

Kya Ellaniar - Aranzir had a lot of respect for the character's bluntness, and found it extremely refreshing. A great character that doesn't take or accept any BS!

Elspeth Derlson/Lynndain - What an incredible roleplayer! Extremely skilled and versatile, and just an absolute pleasure to interact with all around. I do hope we get to RP more! You know how to take an aesthetic, and then be just amazingly awesome at it!

Mystia Moonlight - Such a unique and interesting character portrayal! I am sad we did not get to interact more but I can tell you are an amazing talent and look forward to seeing more of what you do!

Emma Young - Sometimes I wish we weren't on completely opposite timezones and schedules because you are such a talented roleplayer and an awesome person in general I have so much respect for!

Isabel Landonbur - A fantastic and inclusive roleplayer. I enjoyed every interaction we had together, and you portray the character so well!

Ehlza - Just loved how you portrayed her. Aranzir definitely appreciated the protective nature of covering his back during some rather precarious times.

Ly/Rord Orguh - Another fun and versatile roleplayer, and one of my favorite peeps to do regular business with.

Daril Truewater - Another player that I've been interacting with more; a great roleplayer and hilarious chill guy to hang out with. Looking forward to more!

Lief Saltvik - Such a great roleplayer and buddy, hope we get to interact more. :)

Ophelia Hawkwinter - <3 Can't have a kudos thread without at least mentioning you! Amazing roleplayer and fun player in general to interact with.

More special thanks to:

Lavender
Myrtle
Isabel
Khal-Dun
Elinee Fynn
Ebon
Konstantin Helbrecht
Tristan Wilkinsen
Jach Springrunner
Waylon Mossbrook
Duncan Waynolt
Aldo Merrek
Nerys Kerr
Evelynn Ward
Blythe
Exordius
Nathaniel Brightburst
Denny Walvish
Cealia La'Fane
Qeelak
Soppi
Tarthi Weglyn
Lilian Williams
Zindae
Nikto
Urberen
Tick McMillion
Luca Vasquire
Orphea Cradles
Alfred Argent
Sirius Zorastryl
Antick Axinite
Liam O'Connor
Granny Stabbums/Myzzrin Brightburst
Falco Whisperwill
Souken Davis
Taal Sunwhisper
Mackenzie Graves
Norrixh Cindermaw
Kessarin Carmichael
Balthasar Bishop
Scarlet Moore
Viviana L'Oscurita
Miranda Magna
Cellizel Cihangir
Marley Goodman
Noah Jasper
Roxxie
Isola Crawford
Rachiel Du Vernais
Eawin
Zee Elsydar
Daeran Selladys'variadie
Lavanya Helbrecht
Rio Salazar
Melodia Tsukiko
Azrak Ir
Lutien
William Hull
Koirin Blazorwegen
Rasvyn Timbers
Valerie Walvish
Darick Welter

And there are so much more so I am sorry if I've forgotten to give you at least a mention, but all of your interactions helped really create and develop the character of and made it such a pleasure to log in and progress his story and that of the company.
Last edited by Hedgehog on Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’ve got the power of god and anime on my side!

Terminal_Templari
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Aranzir Amante Kudos

Post by Terminal_Templari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:24 am

Daybreak aka Kaman Din Kohl - Aranzir's original right hand man and servant to the Merchant Lord. The way you portrayed him really helped with my development of the 'Noble persona' and was key in helping me get into the mindset. Incredibly versatile roleplayer too, being able to adopt a wide range of personalities! You truly are one of my new best friends IRL and I thank and appreciate the support you have given.
I may never forgive you for this one, but I know you had your reasons. j/k You're awesome man, I don't think anyone else I know could have achieved what you did. This is the greatest story in arelith I have ever participated in. I can't wait to see what your next big thing is.

Cthuletta

Post by Cthuletta » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:31 am

NOOOOOOOOOO! ;-;
I met Aranzir on my very first day on Arelith, about two months ago now.
Though our characters drifted apart, I adored Aranzir and am so sad to see him go.
May the Stray Cat Strut in our hearts forever <3

Juniper Oakley - Totem of the Pun Spirits

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil (Rolled)

Myles Magnus
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Myles Magnus » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:34 am

Great respect for your ability to garner a reputation and RP such a complex character. I know I did a lot things wrong when it came to it and I wish I could of done better for you and Devon's RP together. If you want to talk about it I'm always open.
"It ain't easy being green." -Gur'Durak

La Villa Strangiato

Post by La Villa Strangiato » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:36 am

ayyyy that's me! i will miss aranzir, even if rio and him didn't interact much - him being the mildly shady merchant lord of arelith was a fun little character archetype to work with and around. rio also had a soft spot for him, being a fellow waukeenar. hopefully i get to play more with your next character!
Senrae
Saraskyn
Kallava Okaide
Nemerarie Athol
Rio Salazar

lordgaist

Post by lordgaist » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:25 am

Thanks man! Really appreciate the kudos. You know how much you helped inspire Vincent and i have a great deal of respect for you as a player and Aranzir as a character. I hope to run into you in some form again!

Kishti

Post by Kishti » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:20 am

Aranzir had a large presence and was a target of many investigations Orphea received.
We didn't get to RP as much as I would have liked but I enjoyed finding out more about him from the shadows ;)
  • Niella Jiova (Shelved)
  • Heria Divorin (Shelved)
  • Orphea Cradles (Shelved)

Tikin

Post by Tikin » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:17 am

Hats off to you Hedgehog, and a big thank you, meeting Aranzir has been a game changer for me!

Being French and try to RP Arelith is very hard (euphemism xD), as well as playing /interacting with others, but joining the Fallen Stars has really meant a big improvement in this domain, and gave me opportunities to RP and adventure with you guys as I rarely had before.

Aranzir gave Esteban a job, a home, and a family! He will never forget him ;-) :kiss:

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:15 am

Time zones are indeed a curse. A shame I didn't get to spend more of our time together. On either of my characters.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

2cwldys

Post by 2cwldys » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:01 am

I have had so much fun playing with you Aranzir. You gave multiple of my characters a home, coin, gear; and gave them a purpose. A testament to the player's character and your kind generosity. In the Fallen Stars I do not believe I have found any other group on arelith with people so down to earth.. so kind, and so nice and loving and including of me. It is hard while drifting around to find groups /as/ accepting as this one-- which is an example and lesson for us all to learn and hold as dear inspiration. The group has always gone against the status quo of cordor and, as a UD main.. has really made me smile warmly and love logging in with my time on Arelith's surface. I miss playing with Ruby, and I sure as hell enjoyed my time playing Onyx (Auwaelyn) and Serenity. RP is great and all, but I believe that it is the growing of friendships that make everything. In Arelith everyone can be lost in the moment.. but someday, all of this will be gone; and there will be memories. Memories I wish to cherish and think back fondly on.

Much love, despite hardships of our own, I have so much appreciation for you that it's nuts.
Login: Fetch My Wine Jean-Luc

Serenity
Dynfynnel
William Waynolt
Ashard Brinsbane
Rognar Hellbelch
Teclis Vyshaan
Taurus
Auwaelyn
Avelyn Xun'viir
Beldrin Xun'viir
Maddie Ayloud
Benny Wiselot
Xadrin Ssambra

Royal Blood

Post by Royal Blood » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:23 pm

Araceli was never quite sure what to make of Aranzir and right when she thought she knew it was all turned upside down!

Lovely character full of intrigue, depth, and detail. Engaging with Aranzir was always good fun.
I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.