The End of the Living Archive ..

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

The End of the Living Archive ..

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:32 am

A Half-elven man, a Red haired human woman and a baby board a ship, bound for mainland Faerun.

An island with a mostly completed structure soon to be populated by Puffins and other maritime birds in the Northern portion of the Archipelago.

A golden statue of a Cleric , his features contorted in pain being added to many other such statues in the hall of the Council of Six in Amn.

A confused clerk in Cordor's Customs office reading that one Iosef Koba has closed his shipping account, after coming back from a Tenday ill.

The above four are the remaining signs of the end of the Living Archive plot I have been running for a period now on Arelith. To the players who were involved, I offer my utmost thanks for your patience and indulgence as you were lead through the happenings of this adventure which had parts touching numerous portions of the region even if slightly.

A quote to close:

"Knowledge is ever fleeting in light of the fraltiies of both mortal men and the tomes which they write, or the cities they build. The constructions they bring forward or the plays they inspire with. And yet, what is Knowledge? Is it the written word, inspired by the creative mind? Is it the spark within the mind that forms through the lips and fingers of the inspired?" -- Trebias Cantolini

I welcome feedback sent to me via PM regarding the plot, either on the forums here or on Discord. I hope you all enjoyed yourself!
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5