Edge of Time, Cordorian End

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

DM MoonMoon
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Edge of Time, Cordorian End

Post by DM MoonMoon » Sun May 02, 2021 10:06 pm

I want to give a thanks to all who partook in my first Large scale event, spamming a fair few months.
Would of handled sooner, but with moving and work related things, I had to postpone some bits.

Special Thanks to, the DM team who helped at major parts!
DM Starfish, their plot interlinked at parts and we worked together to have it weave in. They also ran much of the large assault on the city!
DM GrumpyCat, General all round helpful DM! always willing to jump in to assist! (helped with the final assault also!)
DM AvalonSoul, Testing my NPCs!
All the team in general! For their help and support!

The Players who took charge, including but not limited to:
Revera Donlersaat, who unfortunately rolled before I could get into the big plot parts!
Alfred, who inquisitive mind studied the strange time splits and breaks!
Alexey, getting involved to find a solution.
Drad, For getting blown up and rolling with the abuse I threw at them.
Aaralyn, Really helped lead the final group at the splinter of time.
The Cordorian gaurd! you guys got heavily involved when stuff started happening in the city.
Gorehound, I asked for strong warriors and they went ahead and organised a tournament without any DM assistance.
The UD siege workers, those who attended the training sessions and the assault on DarrowDeep.
Aldros, who helped organise the rabble of Darrowdeep for the assault.

There is plenty of others who got involved, but heart felt thanks to all who took part!

I may post the write up of the plot, for those who may of gotten confused of the timey whimey stuff.
Time to move onto the next plot to kill you all!

MoonMoon out.

[Edit - Name correction as I am a terrible speller]
DM Wraith: @DM MoonMoon Nice one, Idk howl you do it, it does seem a bit furfetched

Aellowyn
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Edge of Time, Cordorian End

Post by Aellowyn » Mon May 03, 2021 12:22 am

On behalf of the Void Cult, I want to say Thank You!!

Thank you Starfish and MoonMoon, and to all the other Dms who helped, for taking our baby, adding to it and making it into something that could be brought to life.

I'm glad the real life year spent plotting and planning, the many character that contributed, so many IC actions and quests, the hundreds of hours spent RPing, boatrides, loads of fixtures and the steady effort put in, to drive a story and gather an army of evil, finally came to fruition.

It may have left our hands a short while back and so many characters have long since left the isle, but it brings me joy to see nearly a years worth of work and story driving not fall to the void.

A huge thanks to all the characters that helped lay the foundation, build the story, and gather the undead/shadow hoard (including those that made an appearance in the event :wink: )

Sojourner, Pontiff, Dusk, Vermillion, Herald, Gem, Nox, Filigree, Keph, Penthos, Grim, Maive, Seer, Nix x2 (popular codename), Pilgrim, Hammer, Perdition, Regret, Spook, Sorrow, Eclipse, Cardinal, Templar

A goodly few Ogooboogo goblins, Velsharoonites, warlocks, pirates and allies of the Void Cult.
All the good guys that donated memories, body parts, and talents to be put into the Death Knight.
So so many names and people that helped, it's hard to remember and name them all.

To all those that participated, good, bad, badder and somewhere in between, I hope you all had fun.

May the story not end here.

<redacted> Main
<redacted> Drow Alt
<redacted> Slave Alt
<redacted> Elf Alt
<rolled> Barbaric Elf Alt
<redacted> Alts of alts alt

Myles Magnus
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Myles Magnus » Mon May 03, 2021 4:35 am

Such a good event! This story evolved in such a fun and interactive way that got so many great players involved! Thank you so much!
"It ain't easy being green." -Gur'Durak

Anatida
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Anatida » Mon May 03, 2021 1:31 pm

This was a great deal of fun, and IMO a hugely successful plot!

Many thanks to all of the DMs involved.

It is very exciting to see something so world-shaping come from the 'evil PCs' efforts. Keep being terrible!

My pronouns are: She/Her/That *itch

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Tue May 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Sounds like a great time! Sorry I missed it!