High Sheriff Itzal Mayar kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

eddymakaveli

High Sheriff Itzal Mayar kudos!

Post by eddymakaveli » Sat May 29, 2021 12:01 am

Hey-a y'all!

I'm hitting the four month mark soon, of playing on Arelith, and I wanted to say thank you to some special folks for helping my story and making my time here special! (I am sorry if I forget any names, so many cool folks!)

Thanks first and foremost to Zelrunia Emberstride for being Itzal's first friend, and helping me get comfortable on the server.

Thanks to Trouble and Kyari, for being the chaos that my moonboy always needed to soften him up, and for making advertisements to help him make friends.

Thank you to Fjarna for being... Fjarna! And for becoming an integral part of Itzal's life from the moment they met.

Thank you to Giscard and the Sanctuary of the Dawn/Light, for helping Itzal step out of his shadows and showing him that being good is worth it.

Thank you to Avalri, Derristan, Daniel, ivar and the rest of the Garrison crew. I never thought being a soldier would be so amazing and fun!

Thank you to Tove and Gwenllian, for being sisters to Itzal that he could always count on.

Thank you to the Brightbursts, for giving him the family he desperately wanted.

Thank you to Theodor, Sarek, and Roselyn. Some of his worst enemies and also the kindest people OOC you'll ever meet. I couldn't ask for better people to kill.

Thank you to Kessarin, Melisine, Luca, Anya, Scarlet, and Kaadius for being the best crew around, and accepting Itzal into your house so lovingly.

Thank you to Liam, for being a brother he always wanted.

Thank you to Karathas, Mia, Falgrim, and Devon for being such kind and patient people with a new player and settlement leader.

Thank you Mystia and Eli, for being the moonsibling Itzal desperately needed.

Thank you Tiffa, for being an amazing friend and overall 10/10 person and bartender.

Thank you Kent, for being a great mentor OOC/IC

Thank you Maeglin, for being an elven bro from day one, and hating the Formorian Queen as much as I do.

Thank you Aoife, for keeping Itzal's soul safe... Literally.

Thank you Crozius for nodding.

Thank you Jack, Frinno, Paula, and Halgin for being special hins in Itzal's heart.

And thanks to TOM THE WAND MERCHANT, GO BUY HIS WANDS.

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO OTHER-ITZAL, WHO HAS GENERATED A TON OF RP BY SHARING A NAME.

I probably missed like a million and a half people , but let it be known that I appreciate all your interactions with Itzal and hope that there are many more to come!

Maiden bless!
Last edited by eddymakaveli on Mon May 31, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Germain

Re: High Sheriff Itzal Mayar kudos!

Post by Germain » Sat May 29, 2021 2:53 am

While my time around Itzal has been fairly limited, I was immediately impressed with how you play/present your character. Kudos to you for what you have created and I hope to be move involved with him in the future! Keep being awesome.
Current Character: Umrae Freth

Previous: Edala Helder, Maethe N'Shee, Elerra Hyluan

BronxFury

Post by BronxFury » Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 am

Thanks for being that incredibly worrying little brother that Myzz always needs to keep an eye on and send occasional illusory boops. You do a great job with your character, and all of our interactions are wonderful. Watching Itzal's character development during this time has been a treat, and I look forward to his continued story.
Current: Myzzrin Brightburst (Young, Fun and Full of Hugs)

Former: Granny Stabbums (Just a Sweet Ol' Granny...)

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Sat May 29, 2021 8:21 am

Kudos to your lovely maztican and to you as a player for being so immersive, unique and good guy in general, I'm looking forward to see more coming!

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun May 30, 2021 3:43 am

I love every moment with you both IG and OOCly. You're such a wonderful person, so gracious with your RP and time and concern for people around you to have fun. Itzal has become an amazing antagonist/enemy to Theodor and I truly look forward to more.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Jan Skorvo

Post by Jan Skorvo » Sun May 30, 2021 3:45 am

Indeed. *He nods*

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by woodbreeze » Sun May 30, 2021 4:28 am

Itzal-man is my favorite buddy. He brings out so many different angles of my character. I'm glad I've got a lot of memorable moments with you, both the serious kind and the fun sort, and all very enjoyable.

Beholder

Post by Beholder » Sun May 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Thank you for being the -slightly- illegal best friend of Zel. Also an amazing person OOCly. Love ya.

"Any perils may look out for themselves."

Myles Magnus
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Myles Magnus » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:45 pm

Great guy! I love your RP!

XOXO
"It ain't easy being green." -Gur'Durak

JerrickRafe2

Post by JerrickRafe2 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:37 pm

I've loved watching him grow from a well meaning bumbling sort of goofy guy, to a purposeful thoughtful leader and friend to people through Leena, ever since those days in the market with Trouble's shenanigans! His arc has been excellent!

Hlarnoth

Post by Hlarnoth » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:18 am

Itzal is a great guy. All my interactions with him have been pleasant.

Kessarin

Post by Kessarin » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:11 am

Itzal single-handedly set into motion a course of events that have given Kessarin a new chapter in her life. I shall forever be grateful! Eddy is great OOC, too. All-around top notch!
Come visit the Carmichael Corner Café - located in the corner of Guldorand's town square near the Counting House and Speedy Messenger Service.

• new menu items featured every IG month!
• social opportunities - see and be seen!

ScalesofEquilibrium

Post by ScalesofEquilibrium » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:13 am

Itzal has been a wonderful part of Mel's development and has afforded her opportunities that shall not be forgotten!

Great, all-around - OOC and IC. Definitely works to keep people engaged!

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Kya: <3

Rei: ... I'll probably kill you last.

Always a blast around Itzal. His optimism is refreshing, if doomed.

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:29 am

Itzal's a great character and I'm so glad that I made the decision to just insert Scarlet into his life. Moving up to Guldorand and working for Itzal has been great. Thank you!
Last edited by Blood on my Lips on Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bunnysmack
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Bunnysmack » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:51 am

Itzal is certainly a rising star of a character, one I very much hope to keep seeing burn bright. The combination of willpower without letting the politics swell his ego is a rare thing to see in an Arelith settlement leader, but Itzal does it well. Nathaniel at times feels like bonking his foster son, but the fledgling bond there is a heartwarming thing to see grow regardless. Cheers!
"You're insufferable..."
"That's not true! I can totally be suffered!"

Rei_Jin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Rei_Jin » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:25 am

eddymakaveli wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 12:01 am
And thanks to TOM THE WAND MERCHANT, GO BUY HIS WANDS.
Aww, thanks buddy.

Love your RP, and your heart for Guldorand, and all things fun and roleplay-ey.

Also, yes, y'all need to buy more wands. The city needs more tax income.

I'm altruistic like that ;)