Cordor Library Alterations (and Rami Excitement)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Hanover Fiste

Cordor Library Alterations (and Rami Excitement)

Post by Hanover Fiste » Mon May 31, 2021 6:31 pm

First, thanks to the devs & DM support behind the scenes that altered the library. It looks great, still has the requisite bookshelves for random finds, and of course now has the room for meetings and training sessions.

Second, for those that have listened to Rami's "big plan" this is a pretty awesome result. While he would love for the children to move from their current schoolhouse to the library (who knows, it might still happen one day), the current upgrade offers a huge expansion for training sessions and meetings (both public and private).

And finally, for those that put up with Rami's third person speech (and those that know his ultimate FOIG secret), thank you all for your RP interactions. I wanted a toon that didn't have to grind, didn't have to have gear, was totally RP oriented with a full background and had an interaction with folks that was positive for them and fun for me. I have enjoyed how well it worked out. TY all!

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Cordor Library Alterations (and Rami Excitement)

Post by MalKalz » Mon May 31, 2021 8:17 pm

Please get a hold of me so that I can return fixtures that were gathered during the renovation of the area.

Thank you.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Gideon DeVay
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Cordor Library Alterations (and Rami Excitement)

Post by Gideon DeVay » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:22 am

What fun to see some of Rami's plan come to fruition! I recall hearing some details back in my Cameron Morning Days on Norquar Street.
"Yog don't think Beat Up Guy know how dogman work."

Evelynn Longbrooke-rolled uncermoniously
Drakas Austraxas, The Quiet Fury