WELCOME TO THE BATTLEDOME - Starym Tournament Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

magistrasa

WELCOME TO THE BATTLEDOME - Starym Tournament Kudos!

Post by magistrasa » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:47 am

I just wanted to come in here and say I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST at the Starym team tourney. It was very well-organized with a great set of rules for the contestants to abide by, and I LOVED the riddles that broke up each round of combat (even though my team's answers to the riddles were better than the actual answer every time 8-) ).

Special kudos to Amaryl Starym, who I had never seen before but really took charge and kept things running smoothly. A lot of other event runners could surely stand to learn a thing or two from you!

It's clear a lot of thought and dedication went into planning the event, and it really made for an amazing experience. I hope people had as much fun watching as the rest of us did fighting!

Now here's where I'd put my screenshots.
IF I HAD ANY.........

× Career Sharran × MILF Supreme × Artist (Allegedly) ×
Will Trade Art For Groceries Again Eventually

Party in the forest at midnight

Re: WELCOME TO THE BATTLEDOME - Starym Tournament Kudos!

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:45 am

Sadly I had to be AFK for a lot during it, but I did manage to get some screenshots! It was cool, I liked the use of banners to tell teams. It made it really easy from a spectator standpoint to see which team was which.

Quidix
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: WELCOME TO THE BATTLEDOME - Starym Tournament Kudos!

Post by Quidix » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:52 am

Thank you for the kind words, glad to hear you enjoyed it!