Sai Aung-K'yi Shelving Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Sai Aung-K'yi Shelving Kudos

Post by Aradin » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:27 pm

Hey gang! Decided to shelve Sai for the time being as she was getting a little stagnant + real life has been demanding more and more of my time lately.

I don't have too much to say beyond thanking all the great folks who have engaged with her throughout her two segments of life on Skal and in Guldorand. To those who know her secret, it doesn't take much to imagine all the different kinds of stories I could tell with her - I look forward to doing so someday!

Some special kudos in no particular order:
Willaniel: Skal buddies to the end. To have you invested in Sai's story really helped me get her off the ground.
Ayiesha & Sigurd: Swarthy corsair pals, always fun to bounce Sai's princess-ness off you two. Also the focus of Sai's shipping. Hehehehe.
Angela, Jacob, & Lugh: Sai's wise and powerful mentors. A+ way to play support characters, I appreciate it.
Lefric, Flavius, Branna, Thargis, Nilith: Sai's favourite five! Terrific players each and every one of you, and a powerhouse of roleplay when you come together.
Itzal, Gwen, Scarlet, Samantha, Kessarin, Melisine: The Guldorand crew. The life you've breathed into the city is genuinely remarkable. Across all my characters I've never seen activity pick up so much in a settlement thanks to player effort. You made just existing as a citizen fun.

And many more! Hope to be back one day. For now Sai will happily head off into the planes on her great task...sayonara!

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Popkhorne

Re: Sai Aung-K'yi Shelving Kudos

Post by Popkhorne » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:30 pm

:( Hope to see her again sometime, Sai was awesome!