High Guardian Isen Elario, address to the People.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Oahn

High Guardian Isen Elario, address to the People.

Post by Oahn » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:50 pm

What a ride...

This has been.. the hardest decision and development of character for me to date. Heartbreaking, rewarding, all of it. I have enjoyed the ups and the downs, good and bad of each person I have interacted with. There are SOO many people to attribute to and speak on that I would absolutely miss a few. Since that is the case, I am going to do one massive wrap up.

Isen Elario, born of noble family, disgraced. Came to Arelith in search of freedom from his family name. Met a girl who turned on him and he was forced to kill her. It shaped him into a path of righteousness and acceptance through determination if nothing else.

He would take an unprecedented turn and meteoric rise in ranks of power within Myon when his only goal was to help people. It was humbling to know everyone and meet, interact with you all. So many stories I will cherish forever with him.

He is still available if truly needed, but I believe his time to let another champion rise has come. With this I will say again
"Do not be sad it end, be happy it happened."

Thank you for giving Isen such a wonderful life, and I love you all.

Goodbye...and goodluck.

Beldor Gren <Dead> Rolan Geigers <Dead> Isen Elario <Shelved> Oahn <Unknown>
Manus Blaberthik <Retired>

Haroshia
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: High Guardian Isen Elario, address to the People.

Post by Haroshia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Tove will miss Isen greatly.

Tove Auburnridge

Amateur Hour

Post by Amateur Hour » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:57 pm

It's no secret I adored Isen, and it's super satisfying to see his arc come to a happy ending (though of course I'm biased a bit there ;) ). Here's to further adventures, and to those who step up to fill his shoes!

Rolled: Solveigh Arnimayne, "Anna Locksley"
Shelved: Ninim Elario, Maethiel Tyireale'ala
Current: Ynge Redbeard, ???

Bunnysmack
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Bunnysmack » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:07 am

Despite some very tense scenes, Nate has a LOT of respect for Isen. I'm sad that our more recent RP interactions couldn't have been under better circumstances, but he is a very interesting character and I hope to eventually see him come off the shelf.
"You're insufferable..."
"That's not true! I can totally be suffered!"

Pavlovian Penguin

Post by Pavlovian Penguin » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Super sad to see Isen leave, especially because my character didn't get to say proper goodbyes. I hope to one day see him around Arelith again, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

BronxFury

Post by BronxFury » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Though Isen and Myzz didn't initally get along great, as he came of as yet another pompous elven noble too big for their britches at first... Myzz eventually came to see the man for who he truly was. A shining example for his kin to look up towards, and a man that she was proud to call her friend. Through many of the times that Myzz had her doubts about Myon, she would look to Isen and remind herself that they had a good man that could help lead them forward. And now.... *internal screaming*.

Love the character and the player. Kudos. <3
Current: Myzzrin Brightburst (Young, Fun and Full of Hugs)

Former: Granny Stabbums (Just a Sweet Ol' Granny...)

AddledPunster
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by AddledPunster » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Isen's always been one of the people in Myon that Gwenllian's felt comfortable approaching for matters of help, despite everything that had been going on between the nations, and not once did Isen ever let her down. It's a shame she didn't get to spend more time actually getting to know him, but I suppose that's how life goes.

Thanks for being awesome, isen!

Previously Played: Cheryl Garrio, the Rat Witch of Guldorand. Gwenllian Auburnridge, Spelljammer enthusiast.

lakhena

Post by lakhena » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:02 pm

Isen is one of the few people Nadine allowed to hug her. She's happy he was able to run away with Ninim. She expects an invite to the wedding though.
Now playing:
Azalea the Magnificent
Thaelyn Lyrandel (retired)

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:07 am

Reiven desperately misses Isen. For sure, she clashes with everyone. But he was a huge inspiration to her and she was fiercely loyal to him. He's a good chunk of the reason Reiven decided to switch things up. A lot.

Also I had no idea you were Oahn, too! Very impressive. Two very different takes on elf.