Kudos to Natasha Darby

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Babylon System is the Vampire

Kudos to Natasha Darby

Post by Babylon System is the Vampire » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:16 pm

I stay away from Kudo's threads for a few reasons. And while that may sound like me saying "look at how cool I am" it's really to emphasize how much I think this player deserves recognition.

The amount of work that Nathasha Darby's character is putting into making Sencliff cool is awe inspiring, really. From Hosting events to get anyone who wants to be involved, to multiple trips out to sea per day helping people finish their boat writs, to writing bug reports on the sailing system updates that any developer could only wish for in most cases, aces all around. Or Sails, whatever.

That's not to take away from the other really good characters running around, it really is a good time to try a pirate out if you've been thinking about it for many reasons. But as I eluded to in my opening statement I don't do rp kudos, so you are just going to have to take my word for it and figure out who these all stars are on your own.

((edit: changed the title to something more specific, since while sailing the seas of cheese is the best primus album it may have been a bit misleading as it had nothing to do with the topic))
Last edited by Babylon System is the Vampire on Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sombricimos

Re: Sailing the Seas of Cheese

Post by Sombricimos » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:18 pm

Having Natasha's player on Sencliff is like rolling a 21 in a game of sails.

Big kudos to them!

FallenDabus

Re: Kudos to Natasha Darby

Post by FallenDabus » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:51 am

Natasha Dryby ~ Songstress of the Sea!
Shaelin Durothil ~ Divine Seeker of Sehanine (retired)
Yowyn ~ Svirfneblin Druidess (retired)

Fireboy

Post by Fireboy » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:35 pm

Well done Natasha. Look forward to new adventures. And thanks for helping the "Horns" like I do.

JerrickRafe2

Post by JerrickRafe2 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:45 pm

HUGE agreement from me. I got 100% more invested in Zesker the first day I got to interact with Natasha and co. A very cool character with a very involved and generous player with their time and effort.

Three out of three cheers!

all good dead men

Post by all good dead men » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:01 pm

Natasha is amazing. Really good character who is breathing life into not only Sencliff but everywhere she goes. Love her!

Apothys
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Apothys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:43 pm

Yep, im constantly impressed by the entire crew, special shout out to Captain Ruger as well!

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman